Author Topic: Gov. Whitmer Moves To Shut Down A Major Oil And Gas Pipeline  (Read 926 times)

rangerrebew

Gov. Whitmer Moves To Shut Down A Major Oil And Gas Pipeline
« on: November 23, 2020, 04:47:49 pm »
 Written by Joan Sammon on Nov 23, 2020. 

pipeline 5In a surprise maneuver on November 13, Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, took legal action against Canadian pipeline operator, Enbridge, revoking a 67-year old-easement to extend an approximately four-mile underwater section of the pipeline that runs through the Straits of Mackinac.

The revocation takes effect in May 2021, at which time Enbridge would be expected to cease operating the line. Line 5 is part of Enbridge’s Lakehead network of pipelines.

The effect of closing Line 5 will be to shut the entire pipeline, which runs between Superior, Wisconsin, and Sarnia, Ontario, and carries about 23 million gallons of oil and natural gas liquids system-wide, daily. Line 5 moves about 540,000 barrels daily.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/gov-whitmer-moves-to-shut-down-a-major-oil-and-gas-pipeline/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Gov. Whitmer Moves To Shut Down A Major Oil And Gas Pipeline
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 04:57:37 pm »
Written by Joan Sammon on Nov 23, 2020. 

Just in time for the coldest part of the winter.  No wonder so many want to impeach this wench. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 05:03:58 pm »
Enbridge has a lousy safety record.  A poorly maintained oil pipeline broke and spilled the entire length of the Kalamazoo River.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 01:50:06 pm »
Lockdown the entire state then announce energy will no longer be supplied.

Why doesn't the governor just order the national guard to shoot people in their homes and get them out of their misery during the dead of winter?

A bullet in the head seems preferable to freezing to death with no food to eat.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 10:04:50 am »
I thought that embargoes against the leftist enclaves might be effective, but it looks like they are doing it to themselves.

So be it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis