Author Topic: Bolton: Trump ‘Is the Political Equivalent of a Street Rioter’ — He Has No Fraud Evidence  (Read 330 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bolton: Trump ‘Is the Political Equivalent of a Street Rioter’ — He Has No Fraud Evidence

Pam Key 22 Nov 2020

Former National Security Adviser John Bolton said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that President Donald Trump “is the political equivalent of a street rioter” because he is only doing damage with his post-election actions.

Bolton said, “Well, I think Biden will be sworn in. I think the real question now is how much damage Trump can do before that happens. I mean, right now, I think Trump is throwing rocks through windows. I think he is the political equivalent of a street rioter. I think he has given up on the legal issues. This is not a matter of litigation and law. He has lost, I think, all but 2 out of 34 cases that have been brought around the country. I think what he is trying to do now is sew enough confusion he can break through what is called the Safe Harbor provision in the electoral process, and I think he is praying for time that something will happen. I think this is not a legal exercise any more as we saw on Friday when the Michigan legislators were called to the Oval Office.”

He continued, “I think he is playing for time and in hopes that something will emerge that allows him either to have a good reason why he has lost or, in his mind, maybe still to win. I think that is simply emphasizing the need for senior Republican leaders to join those who have begun to come out and say Trump’s behavior is inexcusable. Look, the Republican Party is not going to be saved by hiding in a spider hole. We need all of our leaders to come out and say the election is over. We are not talking about an abstract right to use for Trump to use his legal remedies. We have passed that. We are three weeks after the election. He doesn’t have any evidence. He doesn’t have any legal theories. For those worried about Trump’s reaction, there are strength in numbers. The more who come out and say he doesn’t represent you, he is not following a Republican game plan here, the safer they will be.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/22/bolton-trump-is-the-political-equivalent-of-a-street-rioter-he-has-no-fraud-evidence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

Powell says she's going to make her case this week.

Why not wait and see what she's got instead of going out on a limb that may be sawed off?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bolton is still crying. He is still all butt-hurt that Trump didn't let him double the troops in the Middle East and to attack everyone there. If Bolton gets in the new Biden/Obama administration he will declare war on people all over the world, in countries no body has ever heard of. That's exactly why Trump dumped his ass, and why he has been crying like an infant in a crib ever since.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Why not wait and see what she's got instead of going out on a limb that may be sawed off?

I think she has jack squat, personally. But I will await with baited breath.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As of Monday (tomorrow), there are about 9 or 10 "working days" (not counting Thanksgiving Day or Sat/Sun) until the clock runs out (December 8).

Still think our side is going to get even one of these states reversed?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Because I'm highly skeptical that Powell can unmistakably prove the fraud that happened. We all know it happened, but the secret ballot pretty much ensures it is impossible to prove or trace whether votes are valid or invalid. That's why the left insists voter fraud isn't a thing, because they know it's impossible to prove under the secret ballot. Plausible deniability that is becoming less and less plausible.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
As of Monday (tomorrow), there are about 9 or 10 "working days" (not counting Thanksgiving Day or Sat/Sun) until the clock runs out (December 8).

Still think our side is going to get even one of these states reversed?

I think at 11:59 pm on December 7th the SCOTUS will declare Trump President for life and disband congress and put all his enemies in jail permanently.