Author Topic: Kamala Harris - Roots & Radical/Communist Ties  (Read 586 times)

rangerrebew

Kamala Harris - Roots & Radical/Communist Ties
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:54:42 pm »

Kamala Harris
individualLast updated: November 22, 2020

Kamala Devi Harris was born to an Indian mother and a Jamaican father in Oakland, California on October 20, 1964. She is, in part, a descendant of a Jamaican slave owner, as Harris’s father, Donald J. Harris, explained in a January 2019 essay which he wrote about his family’s heritage:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).  The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

https://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individuals/kamala-harris

Offline mountaineer

Re: Kamala Harris - Roots & Radical/Communist Ties
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 02:41:53 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien