Author Topic: When is a perfect oval evidence of vote fraud?  (Read 123 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
When is a perfect oval evidence of vote fraud?
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:51:59 pm »
November 22, 2020
When is a perfect oval evidence of vote fraud?
By John Keller

Having sworn off professional sporting events like many of you, I have made what feels like the moribund turn to other pursuits, such as watching a Dominion Voting System Presentation from 2017.  I did this so you don’t have to; unless your Lawrence Welk Betamax of Cissy and Bobby’s greatest hits is fuzzing up, then by all means, take a look.

In the video we have a team of sales and demo experts (Dr. Eric Coomer, Waldeep Singh, David Marino, CEO John Poulos and other support staff) “…to outline new voting equipment options in Chicago on April 13, 2017.”  This was the 4th of four election equipment videos and had a few items of note that I haven’t heard or read anywhere before and I wanted to share those with you. (video is almost an hour long)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Dr. Eric Coomer

First, let’s talk about the elephant in the room, Dr. Eric Coomer.  Recognize that name?  In this video, Coomer comes across as a consummate professional, knowing hundreds of thousands of dollars are on the line.  In my professional experience, it was a very good demo highlighting the capabilities and features of the hardware and software that Dominion Voting Systems sells.  As he walks through his measured and informational demo, you would never know the alleged radical and hateful conservative contempt kicking around in the back of his head.  So rather than dismiss Mr. Coomer outright, let me present some information that has been hiding in plain sight in what is otherwise an unremarkable video.  Given the propensity for technocrats to scuttle damaging info, I am surprised Google hasn’t memory holed this item, nor has Dominion has requested a takedown.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 03:54:38 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: When is a perfect oval evidence of vote fraud?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 06:25:43 pm »
Do you have a link to the rest of the article?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 07:14:23 pm by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: When is a perfect oval evidence of vote fraud?
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 07:41:52 pm »
So the voting machines have a library of hand made marks, and can mimic the markings in order to not have identifiable perfect ovals, ostensibly to preserve anonymity of ADA qualified voters.

Right.

(Not to mention make the ballots blend in if they are fake.)

The next question is one of how can those stored markings be identified, and whether the markings on unseemly numbers of ballots match the stored marking images exactly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis