Author Topic: BOOM! Sidney Powell – President Trump Already Released the Kraken – Claims Obama Was Involved (VIDEO  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BOOM! Sidney Powell – President Trump Already Released the Kraken – Claims Obama Was Involved (VIDEO)
By Joe Hoft
Published November 21, 2020 at 8:10am

Sidney Powell is on fire!

Of course, we knew it was impossible that terrible and corrupt candidate Joe Biden who literally campaigned from his basement could beat the most popular fighter for the American people in history!

Powell was on Newsmax TV last night with Howie Carr as we reported earlier where she stated that President Trump had at least 7 million more votes in the 2020 election and Biden at least 10 million less:

Rob Arlett
➡️
Trump State Chairman - Delaware
@RobArlett
🔥
 BREAKING
🔥

Per @SidneyPowell1 on @newsmax , @realDonaldTrump has at least 7,000,000 MORE votes than currently reported AND @JoeBiden has 10,000,000 LESS votes currently reported...  R/T the truth!

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/boom-sydney-powell-president-trump-least-7-million-votes-biden-10-million-fraudulent-votes-obama-involved-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Of course, we knew it was impossible that terrible and corrupt candidate Joe Biden who literally campaigned from his basement could beat the most popular fighter for the American people in history!

Joe Biden winning the election is about as likely as Stephen Hawking winning a marathon.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Joe Biden winning the election is about as likely as Stephen Hawking winning a marathon.
or breathing
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://youtu.be/Ztu5Y5obWPk

Video exposes the inflection points and algorithms used to switch votes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

https://youtu.be/Ztu5Y5obWPk

Video exposes the inflection points and algorithms used to switch votes.

This seems to be awesome work... And a very serious argument. I am gonna have to watch it a couple times... Math ain't my bag...