Author Topic: Texas County Goes Blue for the First Time Since 1964 After Hiring former Executive with Smartmatic a  (Read 281 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Texas County Goes Blue for the First Time Since 1964 After Hiring former Executive with Smartmatic as Elections Administrator

This year Tarrant County turned blue for the first time since the 1960s.

Heider Garcia is the Tarrant County Elections Administrator. He was hired in 2018. He previously worked for Smartmatic for 12 years. He received his engineering degree in Venezuela in 2003. In 2010, He testified during a fraud investigation into the Smartmatic software in the Philippines election...

Just a coincidence I'm sure!

https://www.rightnowmn.org/texas_county_goes_blue_for_the_first_time_since_1964_after_hiring_former_executive_with_smartmatic_as_elections_administrator
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 02:09:21 pm by mystery-ak »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Coincidence for sure.   ***fairy
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Williamson County went blue this year too, for the first time since the 90s. I don't think it has anything to do with the vote counting software though... just refugees fleeing Austin, bringing their stupid politics with them.   **nononono*
Let it burn.