Author Topic: Joe Biden: Why Are Reporters Asking Me Questions?  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: Why Are Reporters Asking Me Questions?
« on: November 21, 2020, 03:24:59 pm »
 Joe Biden: Why Are Reporters Asking Me Questions?
November 21, 2020 By Tristan Justice

Former Vice President Joe Biden isn’t used to getting real questions. On Friday, Biden appeared dumbfounded as to why a reporter was asking the projected Democratic presidential-elect a question as the press pool was being scurried away by staff.

“Mr. Biden, the COVID task force said it’s safe for students to be in class. Are you going to encourage unions to cooperate more to bring kids back to classrooms, sir?” asked CBS reporter Bo Erickson.

“Why are you the only guy that always shouts out questions?” Biden said.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/21/joe-biden-why-are-reporters-asking-me-questions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Joe Biden: Why Are Reporters Asking Me Questions?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 07:25:04 pm »
Biden needs to train his lapdogs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 09:11:01 pm »
Biden needs to train his lapdogs.

Those lapdogs are already willingly eating their own poop.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 07:18:08 pm »
What a hoot.  Why you always shouting out questions?  Believe me, we might not even see this guy ten minutes a month.  He will be on camera, in group meetings where they are sitting there with masks on, no sound, just video.

They can go with that for one year, no problem.  If the average citizen hears from Biden more than ten minutes per month I would be surprised.  And non scripted sound bites, about once every quarter for 1-2 questions, all staged.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 07:31:49 pm »
Where is that Bagdad Bob meme when you really need it?