Author Topic: 'I'm going to jail for the rest of my life': What Kyle Rittenhouse told the friend who supplied rifl  (Read 278 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel by Ashley Luthern 11/20/2020

'I'm going to jail for the rest of my life': What Kyle Rittenhouse told the friend who supplied rifle used in the Kenosha protest shooting

Soon after he shot three people, a panicked 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse told a friend he expected to go to jail for life, but that if he had not fired, he would "probably be dead."

The account comes from a newly released video of a Kenosha detective questioning Dominick Black, the 19-year-old charged with buying Rittenhouse the rifle he used to kill two people and injure a third.

“The dude’s sweating like a pig. He’s just freaking out. His face is white,” Black said of Rittenhouse.

“He’s like, ‘I’m going to jail for the rest of my life. I’m done.’ He’s just scared. I'm just trying to calm him down."

More: https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2020/11/20/kenosha-protest-shooting-what-dominick-black-told-police-kyle-rittenhouse/6354482002/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No way.

He will get rid of this railroading attempt and his slate will be wiped clean.

Likely, he will be in uniform defending this country in one of the military branches.

I would not be surprised if Trump appoints him to one of the military academies.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington