Author Topic: Celebrities, Elite Media Members Attack Actor Ricky Schroder for Helping Bail Out Kyle Rittenhouse:  (Read 322 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Celebrities, Elite Media Members Attack Actor Ricky Schroder for Helping Bail Out Kyle Rittenhouse: ‘True Showcase in Racism’

Hannah Bleau 21 Nov 2020

Left-wing figures from celebrities to establishment media members attacked actor Ricky Schroder after it was revealed that he was among the many who helped post the $2 million bail to release Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old accused of fatally shooting two people in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Kenosha County Sheriff Sgt. David Wright affirmed Rittenhouse’s release in a Friday statement. “Kyle Rittenhouse’s bond was posted this afternoon at about 2 p.m., which was set up through his attorney,” Wright said. “He is no longer in custody at the Kenosha County Jail.”

One of Rittenhouse’s attorneys, Lin Wood, provided the update in a tweet, thanking the Silver Spoons star by name.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/21/leftists-attack-ricky-schroder-for-helping-bail-out-kyle-rittenhouse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We may need Kyle on the streets to combat the terrorism that will come once the election fraud is exposed and Trump is sworn in.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think Schroeder's attitude towards Hollywhorewood and all the other haters out there  is

As I recall he bailed on the celebrity life while still young to live the rural/farm life and raise his family away from all the bullshit before he returned to acting and probably is still set for life if he walks away again.

Offline mountaineer

I'm sure they are attacking Rick. I'm equally sure he would tell them he doesn't care.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Pillow CEO and Hollywood actor help get Kyle Rittenhouse out of jail
by Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer
 | November 21, 2020 12:09 PM

Accused shooter Kyle Rittenhouse received help posting a $2 million bond from at least two famous faces.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and actor Ricky Schroder donated tens of thousands of dollars to a fund totaling $2 million in order to secure the 17-year-old Rittenhouse’s release from jail, according to the New York Post.

Schroder, a star of the hit police drama NYPD Blue, reportedly pitched in $150,000 to go along with Lindell’s $50,000.

Rittenhouse, who has been charged with first-degree intentional homicide stemming from an altercation during a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in late August, was released Friday at 2 p.m. and is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 3.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/my-pillow-ceo-and-hollywood-actor-help-get-kyle-rittenhouse-out-of-jail
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Are these the same Hollyweirders who were paying rioters' bail?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.