Author Topic: Maher: Democrats Who Preach Mask-Wearing ‘Keep Getting Caught Doing What We’re Not Allowed to’  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

Maher: Democrats Who Preach Mask-Wearing ‘Keep Getting Caught Doing What We’re Not Allowed to’

Ian Hanchett20 Nov 20201,074

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher criticized “Democrats, who are always preaching wearing the masks,” for repeatedly “getting caught doing what we’re not allowed to do.”

Maher stated, “They can all jump in a lake. … Because Democrats, who are always preaching wearing the masks, they keep getting caught doing what we’re not allowed to do. Nancy Pelosi did. Lori Lightfoot did. Now, Gavin Newsom. Did you see this? He was at some sort of birthday party indoors. I haven’t eaten indoors, publicly, since March, without a mask. And at the table, there were lobbyists from the California Medical Association. That’s like getting shitfaced with Mothers Against Drunk Driving.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/20/maher-democrats-who-preach-mask-wearing-keep-getting-caught-doing-what-were-not-allowed-to/

Offline PeteS in CA

A large indoor gathering he forbade.

Maskless.

With lobbyists.

At a >>$300-per-person restaurant.

When it comes to saying, "I am an elitist hypocrite-tyrant," Goobernor Noisome just raised the bar several feet.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A large indoor gathering he forbade.

Maskless.

With lobbyists.

At a >>$300-per-person restaurant.

When it comes to saying, "I am an elitist hypocrite-tyrant," Goobernor Noisome just raised the bar several feet.

Several feet from the center of the earth is still a bit short of being on the level.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bill Maher has repeatedly demonstrated it's really bad, but it's not a deal-breaker for him.  He was that way about Pedo Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Bill Maher has repeatedly demonstrated it's really bad, but it's not a deal-breaker for him.  He was that way about Pedo Joe.

It’s good however that someone on the left lampoons the left. What passes for comedy on late night these days is weird. The host reads the Trump joke, gives the punchline, instead of laughing the audience applauds! Whoa, my sides are splitting. It’s the death of comedy. The left are humorless soul sucking ghouls.