Author Topic: Joe Biden Honors Transgender Day of Remembrance: ‘My Administration Will See You’  (Read 222 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Honors Transgender Day of Remembrance: ‘My Administration Will See You’

Haris Alic 20 Nov 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden is pledging that his administration will take a more active role in protecting and expanding rights for transgender and “gender-nonconforming” Americans.

Biden issued a statement on Friday marking Transgender Day of Remembrance, an annual event meant to pay tribute to individuals killed in “anti-trans violence.” Observing the event is increasingly in vogue among progressives who have sought broader protections for members of the trans community at both the state and federal levels in recent years.

In his statement, Biden urged Americans to come together and “work to end the epidemic of violence and discrimination” that has plagued individuals.

“On Transgender Day of Remembrance, we honor their lives — and recommit to the work that remains to ensure that every transgender and gender-nonconforming person in America has the opportunity to live authentically, earn a living wage, and be treated with dignity and respect in their communities and workplaces,” Biden said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/20/joe-biden-honors-transgender-day-remembrance-my-administration-will-see-you/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34