Author Topic: The Trump Team's Real Strategy  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Trump Team's Real Strategy
« on: November 21, 2020, 02:30:01 pm »
November 21, 2020
The Trump Team's Real Strategy
By Sally Zelikovsky

To endure the Democrat-Media Complex’s blackout of any discussion of credible allegations of voter fraud or election rigging is tough enough. But watching the conservative media grapple with the Trump team’s claims of election fraud as presented by Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, and Rudi Giuliani is downright dizzying.  In stark contrast to the analysis provided daily by Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin, is the stultifying commentary by Tucker Carlson and, let’s say, a has-been who never was like Erick Erickson.  I’m no Pollyanna and I do not have any insider information about the current state of the election, but I would like to tamp down a bit on the hysteria with my own perspective.

On November 19th, Tucker Carlson went into a Diva-style tirade about Sidney Powell’s failure to produce any evidence substantiating her claims that the election was corrupted by the Dominion voting system and whined about her refusal to go on his show and PRODUCE! THE! EVIDENCE! Trust me when I say conservatives were flipping out when Carlson went down this road.  Expect his ratings to dip.

Then, Erick Erickson wrote "Nope" in which he lists Trump’s legal team failures in battleground courts -- affiants walking back claims, Trump’s counsel admitting to a lack of substantiating evidence for fraud claims and walking back fraud allegations before the court, asking for recounts but not in counties that used Dominion, and failing to provide evidence in sufficient numbers to make a difference. 

Further proof of Erickson’s conclusion that we aren’t dealing in the realm of fact but uncredible conspiracy theory, is Sidney Powell’s failure to provide evidence of her fanciful claims regarding Dominion, Hugo Chavez, Smartmatic, Clinton, and Soros.   

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/the_trump_teams_real_strategy.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: The Trump Team's Real Strategy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 07:15:05 pm »
American Thinker has the uncanny ability to publish humorless, pointless
and pretentions scribblers who simply flack for the Trump neuroses.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 12:01:12 am by Absalom »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 07:20:03 pm »
American Thinker has the uncanny ability to publish scribblers who
are humorless, pointless and pretentions, continu555

TBR lets that happen too.  :police:  :whistle: :smokin:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 04:57:12 am »