Author Topic: Sidney Powell has expanded on the scope of the Dominion scam  (Read 516 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sidney Powell has expanded on the scope of the Dominion scam
« on: November 21, 2020, 02:23:13 pm »
November 21, 2020
Sidney Powell has expanded on the scope of the Dominion scam
By Andrea Widburg

During an interview with Glenn Beck, Sidney Powell offered some fascinating new insights into the claim that Dominion and Smartmatic voting systems have been used to engage in systematic election interference at home and abroad. She also pushed back against media and NeverTrump claims that Trump’s legal team has no evidence to back up these charges. [UPDATE: a stunning 14-minute interview with Howie Carr later in the day added more information, and is embedded below the Glenn Beck interview.]

Of course, the lawyers do not have to give their proof to the media. The media are just as capable of digging up the material. Moreover, no lawyer should ever give the opponent (and that would be, not just the Democrat party and Dominion, but the media as well) the entire case before going into court. That’s an insane tactic.

In the interview, Powell explained some of the problems associated with giving the media a neat little package of evidence to take home with them, pick apart, and attack for Biden’s benefit:

Well, we will start putting documents online and sending them to people like you as soon as we possibly can. I would hope that we could start that by this weekend. I mean we’ve just been taking in information, not just through a fire hose. I mean, it started through a fire hose and then it became a tsunami. And some people, of course, don’t want their names disclosed. They have all kinds of fears. We have people around the country with security now that they’ve never had [it] before just because they dared to tell the truth.

[snip]

We’ve talked to probably over 500, or maybe even a thousand witnesses by now. I don’t even know what our affidavit count is. Rudy has one set and I have another, and then we share them with each other. So we haven’t even had time to read all the affidavits that our lawyers have collected.

[snip]

In fact, we already have collected more evidence than probably half the prison population is imprisoned for right now. It’s just a matter of tying it together in a way that’s digestible, and we’re in the process of doing that as we speak.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/sidney_powell_has_expanded_on_the_scope_of_the_dominion_scam.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Sidney Powell has expanded on the scope of the Dominion scam
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 02:28:10 pm »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 06:25:19 pm »
Now, if the agencies which are supposed to do something about this do so, then we can save the republic.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 06:33:19 pm »
This is exactly what Powell is saying. If she is being hyperbolic it is inexcusable. I cannot believe anyone would use such inflammatory rhetoric without good cause.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 06:39:52 pm »
This is exactly what Powell is saying. If she is being hyperbolic it is inexcusable. I cannot believe anyone would use such inflammatory rhetoric without good cause.
She is an attorney. Her reputation is on the line. That means a lot when you get in the upper percentiles of her profession.

If she states things with certainty, that allegation has more force to me than just some nonsense from the average ambulance chaser. I do not hear "possibly" or "alleged" or words to that effect scattered through her statements, except to indicate that this may be far more pervasive than is known at this time and formerly postulated, and that's telling.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 06:45:04 pm »
She is an attorney. Her reputation is on the line. That means a lot when you get in the upper percentiles of her profession.

If she states things with certainty, that allegation has more force to me than just some nonsense from the average ambulance chaser. I do not hear "possibly" or "alleged" or words to that effect scattered through her statements, except to indicate that this may be far more pervasive than is known at this time and formerly postulated, and that's telling.
And consider the implications of what she is alleging. This is not an patent infringement case. This is a global conspiracy, the crime of the century, as Carlson puts it. If she is indeed leading us down a primrose path she deserves prison.

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 06:55:08 pm »
And consider the implications of what she is alleging. This is not an patent infringement case. This is a global conspiracy, the crime of the century, as Carlson puts it. If she is indeed leading us down a primrose path she deserves prison.

I don't doubt her for a second.

Look at who gains if Biden is elected and we are forced to surrender to the old order. Corporations that get goods produced in China at little cost see their profits rise. Politicians who enriched themselves at our expense see new opportunities as the lobbyists work to guarantee their clients special treatment. Tech oligarchs can make sure they don't face serious competition and they are immune from ant legal action. Of course, most importantly more power and authority is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer people.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 07:03:42 pm »
Failure to expose this likely means prison, or a "suicide" like Epstein didn't commit. She's all in.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 07:04:44 pm »
I don't doubt her for a second.

Look at who gains if Biden is elected and we are forced to surrender to the old order. Corporations that get goods produced in China at little cost see their profits rise. Politicians who enriched themselves at our expense see new opportunities as the lobbyists work to guarantee their clients special treatment. Tech oligarchs can make sure they don't face serious competition and they are immune from ant legal action. Of course, most importantly more power and authority is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer people.
Not just fewer people but people we have no say over, because any election will be meaningless.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 07:08:28 pm »
Failure to expose this likely means prison, or a "suicide" like Epstein didn't commit. She's all in.

Yep, she's all in.

And if this evidence is true great forces are working to bury it - in the extreme. So hopefully key people in high places are doing something to prevent that.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 07:20:52 pm »
Yep, she's all in.

And if this evidence is true great forces are working to bury it - in the extreme. So hopefully key people in high places are doing something to prevent that.
From your keyboard to God's eyes!

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 07:23:40 pm »
yeah I’d hate to be her.

You know, the country may have already benefited from the legal team’s work. It appears dominion is packing up and I cannot imagine it still being operative in Jan, when the runoffs happen.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 07:39:15 pm »
This woman needs to be appointed to replace Barr as AG if Trump is successful here.

I do fear for her life because the forces against her are enormous.

2. Our government definitely seized those Scytl servers we talked about here:

Servers at Scytl in Germany were confiscated the other day. I am hearing it was our forces that got those servers, so I think the government is now working on an investigation of what really happened. But we’re getting in evidence also that there were lines into the servers from four foreign countries, all extremely adverse to the interests of the United States.

4. This is a worldwide fraud, and Powell believes that “elected” governments around the world, not just in America, are in a panic that they’re going to be proven to have attained their offices through fraud – and our three-letter agencies may have been involved both abroad and domestically:

It has defied the will of the American people and people around the world who have thought they were legitimately voting and their vote was being counted for the candidate of their choice, when it turns out it wasn’t their choice at all. And I can’t even express how angry this makes me from whatever the involvement of our government is, to its failure to do anything now, to its promotion of it around the world or turning a blind eye -- whatever it is, it’s absolutely hideous and appalling and un-American and contrary to everything our founders set this country up to be.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:41:52 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2020, 07:43:02 pm »
yeah I’d hate to be her.

You know, the country may have already benefited from the legal team’s work. It appears dominion is packing up and I cannot imagine it still being operative in Jan, when the runoffs happen.

@skeeter

Consider this:  What if Hillary and Obama have 'learned' something from the exposure of her off-site, private server?

IOW, what if the confiscated server in Europe is a decoy to throw off the investigation?

I'd like clarification that it was Pres. Trump's camp that initiated the European raid and not Brennan's people at the CIA in conjunction with the other usual suspects.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2020, 07:50:37 pm »
@skeeter

Consider this:  What if Hillary and Obama have 'learned' something from the exposure of her off-site, private server?

IOW, what if the confiscated server in Europe is a decoy to throw off the investigation?

I'd like clarification that it was Pres. Trump's camp that initiated the European raid and not Brennan's people at the CIA in conjunction with the other usual suspects.

Well, you are just going to have to wait @DCPatriot just like the rest of us!  If any of this comes to fruition, trying to keep up with the fallout is going to be like trying to drink from a GD firehose!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2020, 08:02:46 pm »
@skeeter

Powell clarified last night it was the ‘good guys’ who grabbed the server alright.

Supposedly there were four inappropriate channels in to the Frankfurt server from legit(!) servers in Spain. I do not imagine it can be very hard to identify various connected addresses in a system like that.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:04:36 pm by skeeter »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2020, 08:13:55 pm »
Powell clarified last night it was the ‘good guys’ who grabbed the server alright.

Supposedly there were four inappropriate channels into the Frankfurt server from legit(!) servers in Spain. I do not imagine it can be very hard to identify various connected addresses in a system like that.

To begin with, can anybody explain why the United States PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ballot-tabulating servers were placed in foreign European countries???   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2020, 08:19:09 pm »

Or a padded cell.   I think Powell knows this.   wink777

« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 08:20:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2020, 08:19:44 pm »
To begin with, can anybody explain why the United States PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ballot-tabulating servers were placed in foreign European countries???   :shrug:

No.  Hence, the crime.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2020, 09:22:43 pm »
Not unless consideration is given of intent to engage in foul play.

C S Lewis