Author Topic: Rand Paul: Fauci Will ‘Keep Us Masked Until the End of Time’  (Read 812 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: Fauci Will ‘Keep Us Masked Until the End of Time’

Joshua Caplan 20 Nov 2020

Appearing Thursday on Newsmax, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) quipped that Dr. Anthony Fauci, a White House coronavirus task force member, will “keep us masked until the end of time.”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

BOB SELLERS: We’re going into the winter. We’re being warned it’s going to be a bad winter when it comes to COVID. We have the vaccines that are very promising. How do you see the coming months?

SEN. RAND PAUL: The incidence of COVID-positive individuals has gone through the roof… The masks aren’t working, social distancing’s not working. What is my proof? The numbers. The numbers are going through the roof. So all these mask mandates have had no effect on it. The incidence of the virus has gotten worse since we’ve done lockdowns. We should not comfort ourselves with masks. We should push hard to get the vaccine released. I think it’s ready to go for those who are willing to sign an informed consent and voluntarily take it. And I think millions of people would sign up, and we would very quickly get to a large enough number that people would be more satisfied with the safety… I would get it out there, I wouldn’t wait. Fauci’s talking about April. I think that’s a terrible idea. He’s going to keep us masked until the end of time, which does very little of anything to change the course of this.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/20/rand-paul-fauci-will-keep-us-masked-until-the-end-of-time/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Rand Paul: Fauci Will ‘Keep Us Masked Until the End of Time’
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 02:58:37 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@mystery-ak

How soon will states get meds and vaccines for the virus?
Here is the beginning of the timeline:

I very recently put a post on the forum about Texas.  It is second on the list, Illinois is first (mystery, you are first) to get two medications and two vaccines for the virus.

This info. is from Texas Governor Abbott.  He says TEXAS GETS THE MEDS AND THE TWO VACCINES IN DECEMBER.

December is about 11 days away.  Due to what he said, the meds should be in the state now.  He says there is a plan of distribution ready to go.

Sooo, if Texas gets these life saving meds/vaccines in December, when will YOUR state get them?  Think about it - is it New York state due to the amount of illness/death they have had and the fact of so many people living in that state?  Is it Florida where so many people died?  Arizona?  New Mexico? The Dakotas? What/who decides where these life saving measures are going next?

Is there a list of state distribution I have missed?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:00:27 am by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 03:22:52 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1
@mystery-ak

How soon will states get meds and vaccines for the virus?
Here is the beginning of the timeline:

I very recently put a post on the forum about Texas.  It is second on the list, Illinois is first (mystery, you are first) to get two medications and two vaccines for the virus.

This info. is from Texas Governor Abbott.  He says TEXAS GETS THE MEDS AND THE TWO VACCINES IN DECEMBER.

December is about 11 days away.  Due to what he said, the meds should be in the state now.  He says there is a plan of distribution ready to go.

Sooo, if Texas gets these life saving meds/vaccines in December, when will YOUR state get them?  Think about it - is it New York state due to the amount of illness/death they have had and the fact of so many people living in that state?  Is it Florida where so many people died?  Arizona?  New Mexico? The Dakotas? What/who decides where these life saving measures are going next?

Is there a list of state distribution I have missed?

I don't know where we are on the schedule, I just hope it's before NY does a 180 degree turn and asks for it.  The way things now stand, I believe Cuomo is simultaneously refusing to take the vaccines and suing the Trump Administration to get them.  Sounds like Schizophrenia to me.

And after all those years of calling Trump the Psycho who will kill us all....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 04:24:50 am »
when will YOUR state get them?

@Victoria33
Don't know and don't care. Me and mine won't be taking it. Even if coerced.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 04:25:58 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 04:24:25 pm »
I don't know where we are on the schedule, I just hope it's before NY does a 180 degree turn and asks for it.  The way things now stand, I believe Cuomo is simultaneously refusing to take the vaccines and suing the Trump Administration to get them.  Sounds like Schizophrenia to me.  And after all those years of calling Trump the Psycho who will kill us all....
@Cyber Liberty

It is likely the CDC has the past and present numbers of every state, and they are the ones who have made the list.  A vaccine was going to be made whether Trump was president or not.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 05:19:52 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

It is likely the CDC has the past and present numbers of every state, and they are the ones who have made the list.  A vaccine was going to be made whether Trump was president or not.

@Victoria33

I agree with that. 

And, I'll add, Trump may be "out there," but it's not his fault Cuomo is a Schizo.  There seems to be a lot of that going around.  Cuomo's neuroses actually cost 10s of thousands of innocent elderly people to die, while he blames Trump for every one of the 100s of thousands dead nationwide, including his own victims.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 05:28:10 pm »
@Victoria33
Don't know and don't care. Me and mine won't be taking it. Even if coerced.

Ditto! Why would anyone choose to be injected with who knows what to protect them from something with a 99%+ survival rate?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 05:49:54 pm »
Ditto! Why would anyone choose to be injected with who knows what to protect them from something with a 99%+ survival rate?

I think Mrs.Liberty wants the vax, but I refuse.  888mouth
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 06:06:16 pm »
I think Mrs.Liberty wants the vax, but I refuse.  888mouth
Makes no difference according to Herr Fauci. Fauci said masks, lockdowns, and social distancing, will continue indefinitely whether the vaccine works or not. So take it or don't take it. According to Fauci everything stays the same either way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 06:10:38 pm »
Makes no difference according to Herr Fauci. Fauci said masks, lockdowns, and social distancing, will continue indefinitely whether the vaccine works or not. So take it or don't take it. According to Fauci everything stays the same either way.

Yes, thanks for tying in the Original Post!  Rand Paul has this exactly correct.  I knew there's trouble afoot when Pence had his COVID-19 presser this week, and he put Fauci and Birx front and center again.  We're being played again.

9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 06:17:49 pm »

Ayup.  happy77 :beer:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 06:20:11 pm »

There's this old Dutch saying that doesn't translate very well... But I find it to be apropos in many conditions:

F*ck em if they can't take a joke. Let em eat beans and tell em nothin.  :seeya:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 06:23:57 pm »
I ain’t gonna take it but hey, if it helps get Big Sister’s boot off of our throats who cares.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2020, 06:49:07 pm »
There's this old Dutch saying that doesn't translate very well... But I find it to be apropos in many conditions:

F*ck em if they can't take a joke. Let em eat beans and tell em nothin.  :seeya:

The Dutch have a lot of old sayings like that....

https://www.theintrepidguide.com/dutch-phrases-idioms-infographic/#.X7lgRbNlBPY
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2020, 07:03:48 pm »
The Dutch have a lot of old sayings like that....

https://www.theintrepidguide.com/dutch-phrases-idioms-infographic/#.X7lgRbNlBPY

That was fun. And funny that I recognize some of them from my family... Not the fish ones... We were Frieslanders... High country cattle people.... Go figger.  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2020, 07:16:02 pm »
That was fun. And funny that I recognize some of them from my family... Not the fish ones... We were Frieslanders... High country cattle people.... Go figger.  :shrug:

I used to have a Bookface friend in Netherlands, and he was full of them.  I had to unfriend him when he waxed ridiculous on gun control.  He said he was too afraid of visiting the US because we're a nation of guns.  I simply replied "Good, we don't need azzholes like you in the US, we already have too many."

He did have one good point:  He believed Europe has been resting on NATO's laurels for too long, and they needed to seize control of their own armies from the wicked US.  O'Bastard what President at the time, so naturally I agreed.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2020, 07:19:20 pm »
I used to have a Bookface friend in Netherlands, and he was full of them.  I had to unfriend him when he waxed ridiculous on gun control.  He said he was too afraid of visiting the US because we're a nation of guns.  I simply replied "Good, we don't need azzholes like you in the US, we already have too many."

He did have one good point:  He believed Europe has been resting on NATO's laurels for too long, and they needed to seize control of their own armies from the wicked US.  O'Bastard what President at the time, so naturally I agreed.

I agree anyway. Everybody should have skin in the game. And if they did, I will bet you their gun laws would begin to suffer immediately.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2020, 07:30:48 pm »

@roamer_1
Now there's something that takes me back to my teens, my boss at the Steak House in Knott's berry Farm was an old, well at the time I thought he was old, but really late forties early fifties :silly: named Stan Bryson. Stan was a if I recall 27 year army vet who had just come back from his second tour in Vietnam when he took over the broiler area and one of favorite lines among other now NSFW lines was F*ck em if they can't take a joke. My lord the things he got away with those young waitresses was a learning experience and definitely not something you can do today. Thanks for bringing up those memories of yesteryear! 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2020, 08:00:21 pm »
@roamer_1
Now there's something that takes me back to my teens, my boss at the Steak House in Knott's berry Farm was an old, well at the time I thought he was old, but really late forties early fifties :silly: named Stan Bryson. Stan was a if I recall 27 year army vet who had just come back from his second tour in Vietnam when he took over the broiler area and one of favorite lines among other now NSFW lines was F*ck em if they can't take a joke. My lord the things he got away with those young waitresses was a learning experience and definitely not something you can do today. Thanks for bringing up those memories of yesteryear!

It was certainly a favored phrase of my father and his brothers... And eventually most folks that had contact with my father... And so I come by it easy.  :beer: :seeya:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2020, 08:09:20 pm »
It was certainly a favored phrase of my father and his brothers... And eventually most folks that had contact with my father... And so I come by it easy.  :beer: :seeya:

I always say, "Choke 'em if they can't take a f***!"
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2020, 08:16:12 pm »
I always say, "Choke 'em if they can't take a f***!"

:pondering: Hmmm...
There may be something Freudian in that... Maybe I should call the sheriff...  :police:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2020, 08:51:29 pm »
:pondering: Hmmm...
There may be something Freudian in that... Maybe I should call the sheriff...  :police:

I shot the Sheriff, but I did not kill the Deputy.....
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2020, 08:55:43 pm »
I shot the Sheriff, but I did not kill the Deputy.....

Well you're either a Clapton fan, or your inner Marley is trying to get out... Dunno.  :shrug: :tongue2:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2020, 09:02:33 pm »
Well you're either a Clapton fan, or your inner Marley is trying to get out... Dunno.  :shrug: :tongue2:

I liked the version from Eric Clapner.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2020, 09:14:39 pm »
I liked the version from Eric Clapner.

Erin Clapner... Everbiody loves Erin Clapner...  :laugh: