Author Topic: Cucker Tarlson sells out  (Read 6240 times)

Offline DB

Re: Cucker Tarlson sells out
« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2020, 02:49:55 am »
But not an optimal option here with this UBB version.  If someone want to block an ass-hole, say like an ass hole like me. By god damn.. there should be a way

Go to account settings and set it to block @Wingnut. It will probably cause a black hole to form and suck up the forum.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2020, 02:54:13 am »
Go to account settings and set it to block @Wingnut. It will probably cause a black hole to form and suck up the forum.

There is always that possibility. Proceed with caution.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2020, 02:56:36 am »
There is always that possibility. Proceed with caution.

It will only work if you do it. You have to block yourself to start the chain reaction...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2020, 02:56:50 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2020, 03:00:03 am »
It will only work if you do it. You have to block yourself to start the chain reaction...

How does one stop the chain reaction If I start it?   Is it a doomsday device?

Offline DB

« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2020, 03:02:52 am »

It recurses to infinity - and beyond...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #206 on: November 24, 2020, 03:03:07 am »

Nah, it's safe.  Go on ahead and do it, I'll hold your beer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #207 on: November 24, 2020, 03:14:39 am »
Nah, it's safe.  Go on ahead and do it, I'll hold your beer.
It recurses to infinity - and beyond...

Hold my beer..

.I have been told that for post-nuclear war survival, it involves living underground with a 10:1 female-to-male ratio.

to infinity and beyond!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #208 on: November 24, 2020, 03:36:48 am »
Hold my beer..

.I have been told that for post-nuclear war survival, it involves living underground with a 10:1 female-to-male ratio.

to infinity and beyond!

HA! That works for you down on the Gulf coast with all them redneck honeys... Poor ol @DCPatriot  with a rack full of DC feminists... LOL! Hoo boy!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #209 on: November 24, 2020, 05:03:18 am »
HA! That works for you down on the Gulf coast with all them redneck honeys... Poor ol @DCPatriot  with a rack full of DC feminists... LOL! Hoo boy!

@roamer_1

ROFL!!  My favorite lady friend has terminal TDS.  For the past 20 years we've spent Thanksgiving together with her sister and brother-in-law.

You can imagine how I'm NOT looking forward to Thursday.

Already warned all that the first person who brings up politics, I'm stealing a turkey leg and a slice of pumpkin pie and leaving.  No joke.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #210 on: November 24, 2020, 05:30:39 am »
Already warned all that the first person who brings up politics, I'm stealing a turkey leg and a slice of pumpkin pie and leaving.  No joke.

Better bring some Tupperware with you and head straight for the kitchen when you arrive.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2020, 05:32:19 am »
Hold my beer..

to infinity and beyond!

That's the plan.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #212 on: November 24, 2020, 05:51:04 am »
@roamer_1

ROFL!!  My favorite lady friend has terminal TDS.  For the past 20 years we've spent Thanksgiving together with her sister and brother-in-law.

You can imagine how I'm NOT looking forward to Thursday.

@DCPatriot
Yeah... My elder sister is a whacko-liberal and she's already strutting around in my messaging like it matters to me or something. LOL! She never did believe me that I am anti-Tump and wouldn't recognize it anyway, since if I meant it I would have voted for the other guy... *shudder*  *****rollingeyes*****

See? I get it comin and goin...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 06:03:27 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2020, 12:31:31 pm »
@DCPatriot
Yeah... My elder sister is a whacko-liberal and she's already strutting around in my messaging like it matters to me or something. LOL! She never did believe me that I am anti-Tump and wouldn't recognize it anyway, since if I meant it I would have voted for the other guy... *shudder*  *****rollingeyes*****

See? I get it comin and goin...

For me it's my mom. Dad is a Trump voter like me. Liberals feel entitled to bring up politics, whereas conservatives basically have to feel ashamed to do the same.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2020, 01:45:16 pm »
For me it's my mom. Dad is a Trump voter like me. Liberals feel entitled to bring up politics, whereas conservatives basically have to feel ashamed to do the same.

I do it to keep the peace among Family.  Not ashamed at all, it's worth the effort.  If they want to be big babies, that's their problem.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2020, 01:48:08 pm »

Little different in our family.  Liberals are treated like heretics across the board even two generations before me.  Has always been that way.  Even my moderate to light right leaning wife had to tread lighlty. We are scary conservative.  happy77
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #216 on: November 24, 2020, 02:52:27 pm »
Little different in our family.  Liberals are treated like heretics across the board even two generations before me.  Has always been that way.  Even my moderate to light right leaning wife had to tread lighlty. We are scary conservative.  happy77

The best peoples!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #217 on: November 24, 2020, 02:53:56 pm »
Better bring some Tupperware with you and head straight for the kitchen when you arrive.

:silly: :silly: :silly:    :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #218 on: November 24, 2020, 03:05:46 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #219 on: November 24, 2020, 03:08:31 pm »

LOL!  I always rip those suckers out before roasting.  If you wait until it pops out, you've already ruined it....
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2020, 03:10:13 pm »
LOL!  I always rip those suckers out before roasting.  If you wait until it pops out, you've already ruined it....

LOL!   :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #221 on: November 24, 2020, 03:15:05 pm »

Yep, as I always affectionately   tell my wife....   This year's Turkey Jerky
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #222 on: November 24, 2020, 03:17:41 pm »
I use this.  Very accurate and fast reading.

I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2020, 03:33:19 pm »
I do it to keep the peace among Family.  Not ashamed at all, it's worth the effort.  If they want to be big babies, that's their problem.   :shrug:

I generally don't talk politics to people unless the subject is brought up. And if it is, I consider it an invitation...

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #224 on: November 24, 2020, 03:39:48 pm »
I use this.  Very accurate and fast reading.

Cool device, already hinted it for Christmas.  I've been grilling in the stone ages....