Author Topic: Cucker Tarlson sells out  (Read 6235 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Cucker Tarlson sells out
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2020, 11:30:36 pm »
And not one word of rebuttal?   Thanks for the bump.

The entire Forum has been taught (by you) that rebuttals are 100% pointless with people who ignore the rebuttals on a grand scale.  So, quitcherbitchin about people not rebutting your arguments.  It's a waste of Pixels.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2020, 11:36:24 pm »
My fear is that Trump is a one off, that a candidate with the necessary skills and toughness (irrespective of their purity of ideological identity) will never willingly enter the ring knowing what hell awaits him/her at the hands of the corrupt democrats and the hostile media jackals.

Serious about this, I don’t think there’s another reformer on the horizon, on the right,  like a Donald Trump.

Jeb. Romney, Cheney --- all waiting in the wings.  The only good news about this is these swamp creatures will never know victory.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2020, 11:43:17 pm »
And not one word of rebuttal?   Thanks for the bump.

It does no good to rebut your Liberal blathering with facts and reality.  You simply continue to repeat the same tripe and insist that A) we're not smart enough to see your brilliance and B) we're a bunch of pretenders and you're the one really trying to save Conservatism.

You're as conservative as the Lincoln Project.

I could rebut you point by point...and I actually considered it because it wouldn't 't be hard...but it's useless at this point to even try.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2020, 11:45:10 pm »
And if they can prove that they did, are there any remedies?  Having the State Legislatures name the slate of electors is likely to hand the election to Biteme anyway, judging by the ridiculous statements by these moral weaklings.  Scream at them in a DeeCee airport and they fold up like a cheap suit, I.E. the Senate Majority Leader of Michigan.

"I know Tump won the state, but it's time to heeeaaal the country!!"  9999hair out0000
There are most certainly consequences.

Anybody who is found guilty of cheating like this can be convicted of a federal felony, punishable by up to five years in prison.

52 U.S. Code § 20511.Criminal penalties
A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office—
(1)knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)exercising any right under this chapter; or
(2)knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2020, 11:53:19 pm »
It does no good to rebut your Liberal blathering with facts and reality.  You simply continue to repeat the same tripe and insist that A) we're not smart enough to see your brilliance and B) we're a bunch of pretenders and you're the one really trying to save Conservatism.

You're as conservative as the Lincoln Project.

I could rebut you point by point...and I actually considered it because it wouldn't 't be hard...but it's useless at this point to even try.

GMTA.  I like the way you put it better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2020, 11:55:54 pm »
There are most certainly consequences.

Anybody who is found guilty of cheating like this can be convicted of a federal felony, punishable by up to five years in prison.

52 U.S. Code § 20511.Criminal penalties
A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office—
(1)knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)exercising any right under this chapter; or
(2)knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

The people gleefully breaking the law know they will not be punished, in spite of the law.  Especially if they are successful and get rid of the Bad Orange Man.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2020, 12:05:21 am »
GMTA.  I like the way you put it better.

888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2020, 05:16:20 pm »
Quote from: Cyber Liberty link=topic=420522.msg2331546#msg2331546 date=1606087836  [b
So, quitcherbitchin about people not rebutting your arguments.  It's a waste of Pixels.[/b]

What "bitchin"?   I thanked him for the bump!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #183 on: November 23, 2020, 05:24:31 pm »
What "bitchin"?   I thanked him for the bump!

Always too clever by half, @Jazzhead. *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2020, 05:40:22 pm »
Yet never half as clever as he thinks.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2020, 05:46:46 pm »
Yet never half as clever as he thinks.

I have no more time to waste on that troll!  Others can do as they please.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2020, 08:20:32 pm »

And as always he avoids the topic at hand.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2020, 10:49:15 pm »
 :im waiting:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #188 on: November 23, 2020, 11:01:56 pm »
I have no more time to waste on that troll!  Others can do as they please.

Well...the ignore feature is helpful. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #189 on: November 23, 2020, 11:14:03 pm »
Well...the ignore feature is helpful.

But not an optimal option here with this UBB version.  If someone want to block an ass-hole, say like an ass hole like me. By god damn.. there should be a way
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2020, 11:20:52 pm »
:im waiting:

Whoever is a Riding the MOD3 golfcart tonight..... Bitch, are you gonna bark all day like a little doggie, or are you gonna bite?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #191 on: November 23, 2020, 11:21:23 pm »
But not an optimal option here with this UBB version.  If someone want to block an ass-hole, say like an ass hole like me. By god damn.. there should be a way

You didn't like it last time.  wink777
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #192 on: November 23, 2020, 11:27:17 pm »
You didn't like it last time.  wink777

But, I can take it like a man.   :beer: 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: November 24, 2020, 12:23:37 am »
But, I can take it like a man.   :beer:

Like a Teke!   :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #194 on: November 24, 2020, 12:25:11 am »
Like a Teke!   :beer: :beer:
LOL  yep.  Like that too!

Online Wingnut

« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2020, 12:27:56 am »
Keeping it reel  or is it real?  Carry on. :patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2020, 12:35:37 am »
Keeping it reel  or is it real?  Carry on. :patriot:

This thread is shot to Hell anyway.  Even Jaz is having trouble to work up a give a shit, just for trolling.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2020, 12:43:41 am »
This thread is shot to Hell anyway.  Even Jaz is having trouble to work up a give a shit, just for trolling.

I saw that.  The boy is lost in space.  No reason for a mod to run his ass over when he is an IUD. Er not an Intrauterine Device.. I mean an .. never mind.. wink777

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2020, 12:53:43 am »
I saw that.  The boy is lost in space.  No reason for a mod to run his ass over when he is an IUD. Er not an Intrauterine Device.. I mean an .. never mind.. wink777

He seems to have this perception that he pisses me off enough to take time off from Admining to blow him away.  Some doobies just aren't worth the spit on a Zig-Zag.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2020, 01:18:17 am »
He seems to have this perception that he pisses me off enough to take time off from Admining to blow him away.  Some doobies just aren't worth the spit on a Zig-Zag.

lol.  So much to say....biting my tongue   Blood on the Zig Zag.