Author Topic: Cucker Tarlson sells out  (Read 6243 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Cucker Tarlson sells out
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2020, 02:10:26 pm »
Virtually every case has been thrown out. Now Pennsylvania. They certify tomorrow. Do you really believe Powell and Giuliani will have the goods before certification?
We've been waiting two weeks for that Kraken to emerge. When will it stick its head out?

Cases being thrown out simply speeds the journey to SCOTUS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2020, 02:13:13 pm »
Cases being thrown out simply speeds the journey to SCOTUS!

You guys really are delusional. You really think the Scotus will overturn certified votes?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2020, 02:14:50 pm »
You guys really are delusional. You really think the Scotus will overturn certified votes?

Yep!  Especially if those votes include those that were ordered to be sequestered and not counted!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2020, 02:30:00 pm »
Yep!  Especially if those votes include those that were ordered to be sequestered and not counted!

That'll get him Pennsylvania.

The MSM is never going to air his case, so most of the nation will never find out what happened. Ergo, public pressure will never reach critical mass. Which is the only chance Trump has, IMO, as the courts and legislatures lack the courage to do the just thing.

I don't know how it can be done but somehow Americans need to find out the basic details of this case.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2020, 02:32:24 pm »
That'll get him Pennsylvania.

The MSM is never going to air his case, so most of the nation will never find out what happened. Ergo, public pressure will never reach critical mass. Which is the only chance Trump has, IMO, as the courts and legislatures lack the courage to do the just thing.

I don't know how it can be done but somehow Americans need to find out the basic details of this case.

And if the roles were reversed, the MSM would be treating this like a national crisis.  There is no honesty left with these slugs.  10 years ago, I was weary of what they reported as factual.  Today?  I start out that it is automatically a lie, and I work up from there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2020, 02:52:47 pm »

And if the roles were reversed, the MSM would be treating this like a national crisis.  There is no honesty left with these slugs.  10 years ago, I was weary of what they reported as factual.  Today?  I start out that it is automatically a lie, and I work up from there.

One evening just after I returned to the states after my tour in Vietnam, I sat down with my dad to watch the CBS evening news with Walter Cronkite. By the time that newscast was over, I knew that we were being lied to every day and have not trusted a thing they have told me since.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2020, 02:59:41 pm »

Powell could 'release the Kraken' (I think she's done pretty well already) and the press will. not. cover. it. and it will fizzle. Pressure has to come from the public or I can almost guarantee nothing will be done.

If ANY public agency steps up on their own I will be aghast.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2020, 03:05:11 pm »
Here is a richly-detailed and well-reasoned mathematical analysis of the votes in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania:

https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/explosive-new-data-from-rigorous-statistical-analysis-points-to-voter-fraud-in-montgomery-county-pa/

It virtually proves that the statistical voting anomalies there cannot possibly be the result of random counting.  I hope the courts have an opportunity to review this data, and perhaps they might then be moved to act.

I would not count on it.

This is a situation where political reality is likely to trump actual reality, because courts do not exist in a societal vacuum, and as much as they strive to be objective (or ought to), they do in fact consider the political consequences of their rulings.

We shall see.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline skeeter

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2020, 03:12:25 pm »
Here is a richly-detailed and well-reasoned mathematical analysis of the votes in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania:

https://www.revolver.news/2020/11/explosive-new-data-from-rigorous-statistical-analysis-points-to-voter-fraud-in-montgomery-county-pa/

It virtually proves that the statistical voting anomalies there cannot possibly be the result of random counting.  I hope the courts have an opportunity to review this data, and perhaps they might then be moved to act.

I would not count on it.

This is a situation where political reality is likely to trump actual reality, because courts do not exist in a societal vacuum, and as much as they strive to be objective (or ought to), they do in fact consider the political consequences of their rulings.

We shall see.   

If we are very fortunate they will consider more than just their rulings short terms consequences.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2020, 03:42:55 pm »

I would not count on it.

We shall see.   

We shall see.

It was on the top of my ballot.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2020, 04:09:02 pm »
Proof they cheated is already evident.  The question now is did they cheat enough to win.

Yes,  they likely cheated,  but not in enough numbers so as to flip election results in 3 - 4 states,  which is what Trump would have to do to win.    And as for the charge leveled at Dominion, or Dominion software,   the nature and result of the Georgia hand count has put that concern to rest for me. 

It is time for Trump to concede,  cooperate with the transition,  get the task done down in Georgia and, if he wants,  proclaim that like MacArthur he will return.   The American Project is weakened when there is a pattern of one party refusing to accept the results of a free and, yes, fair election.    This fair election has returned Republicans and Republican legislatures to power,  we will have the upper hand in census redistricting,  and the plight of blue states is confirmed by the likelihood that both California and New York will lose seats in the House.

It is time for Trump to act like an American,  and do what Reagan would have done.    Not to demand that two wrongs make a right.   

Moreover, there are constructive things, for conservatives,  that he can do in the time he has left,  if he focuses.   He can do, for example, what Mnuchin just did this weak,  in relinquishing authority to spend unspent coronavirus money and federal assistance as Congress intended,  on December 31, and let a new Congress appropriate new aid if it wants.   Now Trump should order that the money - some $300 billion, I believe -  be applied to reduce the deficit.   Let Biden expend his political capital to unwind it.             
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 04:10:53 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2020, 04:30:14 pm »
Maybe you have read some of my robot threads. @Jazzhead.

Voting machines and mail-in ballots are anathemas to me.

No.

You are running away. Stop it.

There are millions of people tired of the crap. Join us.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online DB

« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2020, 05:02:32 pm »
Yes,  they likely cheated,  but not in enough numbers so as to flip election results in 3 - 4 states,  which is what Trump would have to do to win.    And as for the charge leveled at Dominion, or Dominion software,   the nature and result of the Georgia hand count has put that concern to rest for me. 

It is time for Trump to concede,  cooperate with the transition,  get the task done down in Georgia and, if he wants,  proclaim that like MacArthur he will return.   The American Project is weakened when there is a pattern of one party refusing to accept the results of a free and, yes, fair election.    This fair election has returned Republicans and Republican legislatures to power,  we will have the upper hand in census redistricting,  and the plight of blue states is confirmed by the likelihood that both California and New York will lose seats in the House.

It is time for Trump to act like an American,  and do what Reagan would have done.    Not to demand that two wrongs make a right.   

Moreover, there are constructive things, for conservatives,  that he can do in the time he has left,  if he focuses.   He can do, for example, what Mnuchin just did this weak,  in relinquishing authority to spend unspent coronavirus money and federal assistance as Congress intended,  on December 31, and let a new Congress appropriate new aid if it wants.   Now Trump should order that the money - some $300 billion, I believe -  be applied to reduce the deficit.   Let Biden expend his political capital to unwind it.           

LOL... What you claim to know is unknowable at this point.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/georgia-recount-worker-describes-pristine-batch-of-ballots-98-for-joe-biden/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2020, 05:04:49 pm »

Nope.  I think if it gets that far Roberts will side with the activists  and rule 5-4 against Trump.

It was his unwillingness to uphold Article II Section 1 one of the Constitution when the lawyers and governors were illegally changing voting regulations and deadlines. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2020, 05:06:47 pm »

A Liberal trying to give Conservatives advice. Especially when said Liberal has openly wished Trump would step aside and let a squish like Kasich or Jeb run for the office instead?

You’ll forgive everyone here for laughing at your suggestions. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2020, 05:25:11 pm »
Nope.  I think if it gets that far Roberts will side with the activists  and rule 5-4 against Trump.

It was his unwillingness to uphold Article II Section 1 one of the Constitution when the lawyers and governors were illegally changing voting regulations and deadlines.

The leftists, including Roberts, are now in the minority.  That said, I don't know if I trust Gorsuch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2020, 05:26:03 pm »
A Liberal trying to give Conservatives advice. Especially when said Liberal has openly wished Trump would step aside and let a squish like Kasich or Jeb run for the office instead?

My fear is that Trump is a one off, that a candidate with the necessary skills and toughness (irrespective of their purity of ideological identity) will never willingly enter the ring knowing what hell awaits him/her at the hands of the corrupt democrats and the hostile media jackals.

Serious about this, I don’t think there’s another reformer on the horizon, on the right,  like a Donald Trump.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2020, 05:29:47 pm »
The leftists, including Roberts, are now in the minority.  That said, I don't know if I trust Gorsuch.

I trust him more than I trust Kavanaugh.  Everyone got behind Kavanaugh because of the shitty treatment he got from the MSM and the Libs.

But his record...as I pointed out at the time...isn't a Conservative one.  Roberts already set the state for the upcoming showdown when he refused to interfere in "state business" a couple months ago.  The lower courts are citing him in making their decisions IIRC.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2020, 05:32:20 pm »
My fear is that Trump is a one off, that a candidate with the necessary skills and toughness (irrespective of their purity of ideological identity) will never willingly enter the ring knowing what hell awaits him/her at the hands of the corrupt democrats and the hostile media jackals.

Serious about this, I don’t think there’s another reformer on the horizon, on the right,  like a Donald Trump.

They are out there...but the effectiveness of the fraud that went on in this election...and the fact the Libs will more than likely get away with it which will embolden them going forward...will discourage the candidate we need from running.

And we'll be constantly the bridesmaid and never the bride from here on out.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2020, 05:40:19 pm »
I trust him more than I trust Kavanaugh.  Everyone got behind Kavanaugh because of the shitty treatment he got from the MSM and the Libs.

But his record...as I pointed out at the time...isn't a Conservative one.  Roberts already set the state for the upcoming showdown when he refused to interfere in "state business" a couple months ago.  The lower courts are citing him in making their decisions IIRC.

They are citing a case that was upheld by a 4-4 court, after Notorious Leftist croaked.  That means, despite Robert's best efforts, it set no precedent so the SCOTUS doesn't have to stare at any decisis.  They have a clean slate to start with.  Gorsuch and Kav decided correctly in that case.  Notorious Lefty would have made it a 5-4 decision, complete with a Precedent.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2020, 05:44:14 pm »
They are citing a case that was upheld by a 4-4 court, after Notorious Leftist croaked.  That means, despite Robert's best efforts, it set no precedent so the SCOTUS doesn't have to stare at any decisis.  They have a clean slate to start with.  Gorsuch and Kav decided correctly in that case.  Notorious Lefty would have made it a 5-4 decision, complete with a Precedent.

I guess I'm more skeptical than you on them ruling for the Constitution as opposed for the opinion critics in the NY Times and WaPo.

Especially after DACA Obama Care and some of their other rulings on illegals.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2020, 05:45:36 pm »
I guess I'm more skeptical than you on them ruling for the Constitution as opposed for the opinion critics in the NY Times and WaPo.

Especially after DACA Obama Care and some of their other rulings on illegals.

We'll just have to see.... :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2020, 10:55:33 pm »
aligncare wrote:
"Serious about this, I don’t think there’s another reformer on the horizon, on the right,  like a Donald Trump."

As I've posted numerous times before:
Mr. Trump will be the last Republican president elected in the United States.

The "United States" BEFORE the next revolutionary/restorative war, that is.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2020, 11:10:53 pm »
Biden WILL!!! be sworn in as president on Jan 20th of next year. The job will be to oppose him and Commie Harris while they're in office. I give Biden a year or two at most before he's removed from office for advanced dementia or simply turning up his toes.
Trump has lost. Time to get behind the efforts to oppose the Dems. The future belongs to the people who show up for it.

I agree.  Every word. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2020, 11:14:10 pm »

And not one word of rebuttal?   Thanks for the bump.