Author Topic: Cucker Tarlson sells out  (Read 6220 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Cucker Tarlson sells out
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2020, 07:06:57 pm »
Yeah, but I'm busy.

I am too.  I have an 8-lb Chuck Roast cooking in the Sous Vide (at 144F) since Thursday morning....

As our new housekeeper said to me, "You are extremely patient!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2020, 07:08:30 pm »
I am too.  I have an 8-lb Chuck Roast cooking in the Sous Vide (at 144F) since Thursday morning....

As our new housekeeper said to me, "You are extremely patient!"

I can see that... But if I have two DAYS to do the thing, you can bet it will be the smoke.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2020, 07:21:27 pm »
I can see that... But if I have two DAYS to do the thing, you can bet it will be the smoke.

I'd never do that without a vacuum sealed, safe plastic cooking bag.  Otherwise it would be tougher than shoe leather with the flavor washed out of it.  The way I do it, at 144F, is a good way of rendering out the gristle into nice gravy-worthy drippings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2020, 07:30:58 pm »
I'd never do that without a vacuum sealed, safe plastic cooking bag.  Otherwise it would be tougher than shoe leather with the flavor washed out of it.  The way I do it, at 144F, is a good way of rendering out the gristle into nice gravy-worthy drippings.

Oh no, brother... you're obviously not used to cold smoke... the longer it's in it, the more it falls apart. If I fire up the smoker, even hot smoke, your talking all day long. Cold smoke can go for days... absolutely succulent.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2020, 07:33:49 pm »
Oh no, brother... you're obviously not used to cold smoke... the longer it's in it, the more it falls apart. If I fire up the smoker, even hot smoke, your talking all day long. Cold smoke can go for days... absolutely succulent.
Oh stop yer killing me. My wife won’t let anything other than chicken & fish in our house.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2020, 07:44:00 pm »
Oh stop yer killing me. My wife won’t let anything other than chicken & fish in our house.

Chicken and fish for guests. LOL
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2020, 07:48:19 pm »

A lot of Wendy's for lunches?
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2020, 07:52:54 pm »

Well, run it through the smoke and you'll love it. Smoked kokanee salmon is glorious... comes out almost ruby colored and a little honey toward the end makes it candy...

And chicken always has a smoke ring around here... Unless it's Southern Fried... Same with venison as a matter of course, except for the butterfly steaks I might make off the tenderloin... The whole rest of the deer goes in the smoke before it hits the freezer or even the grinder.

There ain't a meat anywhere that don't get better in the smoke.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:53:45 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #83 on: November 21, 2020, 07:59:29 pm »
A lot of Wendy's for lunches?
Chicken and Kale. 000222

I’ll need recommendations for good smokers.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #84 on: November 21, 2020, 08:07:17 pm »
What if this fraud thing was the Trump plan all the time? I would like to think they (Trump) have been preplanning this action to blow a swamp draining hole in the whole dang works.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2020, 08:11:38 pm »
What if this fraud thing was the Trump plan all the time? I would like to think they (Trump) have been preplanning this action to blow a swamp draining hole in the whole dang works.

He has to win to prevent the Rats from throwing it all away, and I promise they'll do exactly that if Biteme wins.
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2020, 08:12:03 pm »
Chicken and Kale. 000222

I’ll need recommendations for good smokers.

Oh you poor bastard. You can do up kale like collards. Ain't the same, but it is the most bearable way to do kale. That and Maus (mouse)... A dutch dish we do that is kale cut up fine, fried a touch and added to mashed potatoes with garlic salt ad too much butter.

For chicken and such, a barrel house cooker...

It's a hot cooker, but fine for chicken with a hat full of charcoal (or wood embers) in the bottom. Works as a grill too... I think around $300 will buy one. I wouldn't know. It is no real magic, and I always make my own out of a 55 gal drum.

If you want to go at it for reals, pellet smokers are all the rage in the suburbs I hear. my real smoker is an old refrigerator, but it's about burned out now.

Ain't got nothing fancy for cold smoke... I use a Dakota fire hole with a chimney pipe sending the smoke over to a slapped together teepee smoker... That's how all my fish go through.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2020, 08:26:59 pm »
Oh you poor bastard. You can do up kale like collards. Ain't the same, but it is the most bearable way to do kale. That and Maus (mouse)... A dutch dish we do that is kale cut up fine, fried a touch and added to mashed potatoes with garlic salt ad too much butter.

For chicken and such, a barrel house cooker...

It's a hot cooker, but fine for chicken with a hat full of charcoal (or wood embers) in the bottom. Works as a grill too... I think around $300 will buy one. I wouldn't know. It is no real magic, and I always make my own out of a 55 gal drum.

If you want to go at it for reals, pellet smokers are all the rage in the suburbs I hear. my real smoker is an old refrigerator, but it's about burned out now.

Ain't got nothing fancy for cold smoke... I use a Dakota fire hole with a chimney pipe sending the smoke over to a slapped together teepee smoker... That's how all my fish go through.
looks like I can pick up a cheap pellet smoker for around $300 too. It’s just the wife & I so I don’t need anything large.

Gonna lay down the law - enough potstickers and arugula salads. I want meat dammit.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #88 on: November 21, 2020, 08:33:50 pm »
looks like I can pick up a cheap pellet smoker for around $300 too. It’s just the wife & I so I don’t need anything large.

Gonna lay down the law - enough potstickers and arugula salads. I want meat dammit.

:yowsa:

If she won't abide beef, threaten to go hunting, and follow through. I will take elk over beef any day... Though I don't know if y'all have elk down there anymore... And venison is a staple here. Both are very lean meat - you fry em in butter if you go to fry em... not enough fat in em to cook em with.

If you go look, I will bet you they are as lean as chicken. Or way more lean than beef anyhoo...
And if you grill your beef, most of the fat goes in the fire, so she won't have much to worry about there.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #89 on: November 21, 2020, 08:44:40 pm »
:yowsa:

If she won't abide beef, threaten to go hunting, and follow through. I will take elk over beef any day... Though I don't know if y'all have elk down there anymore... And venison is a staple here. Both are very lean meat - you fry em in butter if you go to fry em... not enough fat in em to cook em with.

If you go look, I will bet you they are as lean as chicken. Or way more lean than beef anyhoo...
And if you grill your beef, most of the fat goes in the fire, so she won't have much to worry about there.
I know we have Tule Elk close by but hunting in CA is pretty much reserved to private ranches - hafta admit I've never hunted so I have no idea how to go about finding one.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #90 on: November 21, 2020, 08:52:16 pm »
I know we have Tule Elk close by but hunting in CA is pretty much reserved to private ranches - hafta admit I've never hunted so I have no idea how to go about finding one.

I would HIGHLY recommend taking it up. Till you get plugged in and know what you are doing, you'll likely have to rely on guides... which is expensive. But once you get to know a few good ol boys, you'll find the better way.

And if you are relying on guides anyway... There's way more than the Sierras... Colorado/Utah ain't so far...

Fishin too... Upland bird hunting... Waterfowl hunting... There's a whole thing going on there... Jeeps, dogs, camping, fishing, hunting... A man belongs at a campfire. It'll do more for your health than you know. And if it don't you won't care.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2020, 09:38:19 pm »
I would HIGHLY recommend taking it up. Till you get plugged in and know what you are doing, you'll likely have to rely on guides... which is expensive. But once you get to know a few good ol boys, you'll find the better way.

And if you are relying on guides anyway... There's way more than the Sierras... Colorado/Utah ain't so far...

Fishin too... Upland bird hunting... Waterfowl hunting... There's a whole thing going on there... Jeeps, dogs, camping, fishing, hunting... A man belongs at a campfire. It'll do more for your health than you know. And if it don't you won't care.
Frankly I’m not so interested in hunting mammals with big brown eyes. I'm down for fishin though. Camped & hiked all the time as a kid, but it was the kind of camping everyone did back in those days - nothing hardcore - state and nat’l parks, but it was enough to understand how good a fire is for your inner caveman. I envy you in alot of ways but alas I gotta consider my better half. I’d have to do all that stuff solo.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:42:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2020, 09:39:35 pm »
Carlson is right.
Actually, he just proved himself left.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2020, 09:42:56 pm »
Frankly I’m not so interested in hunting mammals with big brown eyes. I'm down for fishin though. Camped & hiked all the time as a kid, but it was the kind of camping everyone did back in those days - nothing hardcore - state and nat’l parks, but it was enough to understand how good a fire is for your inner caveman. I envy you in alot of ways but alas I gotta consider my better half. I’d have to do all that stuff solo.

You fish "Sea Kittens?"
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2020, 09:44:44 pm »
You fish "Sea Kittens?"
rudimentary nervous systems. My biology major kids tell me they can’t feel pain.

OK it’s a weakness.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 09:46:09 pm by skeeter »

« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2020, 09:49:39 pm »
Was watching 15 years ago a perforating job at a rig on Grizzly Island and a couple of bull elks walked by.
A rig hand said they were only hunted by friends of the governor as it was state lands.

So if you want to find one, you need to buddy up to Newsom.

Knowing you from what you write, I kinda doubt you will be hunting.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2020, 09:56:47 pm »
Was watching 15 years ago a perforating job at a rig on Grizzly Island and a couple of bull elks walked by.
A rig hand said they were only hunted by friends of the governor as it was state lands.

So if you want to find one, you need to buddy up to Newsom.

Knowing you from what you write, I kinda doubt you will be hunting.

You got that right - an hour with that greasy creep I’m sure I’d put the barrel in my own mouth and squeeze one off with my toe.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2020, 10:01:20 pm »
rudimentary nervous systems. My biology major kids tell me they can’t feel pain.

OK it’s a weakness.

I was addicted to small streams in the northern Sierras. Being alongside at sunrise with an ultralight rod, reading the water surface and under water terrain looking for a spot where I’d find a likely strike. One salmon egg with a tiny hook buried inside. Even a small trout feels big with an ultralight. Every weekend.

« Reply #98 on: November 21, 2020, 10:06:33 pm »
:yowsa:  I do as well @Cyber Liberty  but I'm going to have to take exception to this part of what @HoustonSam  posted above:

IIRC in the press conference the other day she went to great lengths to explain how the Smartmatic (Dominion) system works and I do not, for one second, believe she made that up.  Someone on the inside HAD to have broken it down for her. That someone is now most likely being very well protected.
I also value Sam's wisdom.

One thing that comes to my mind though is she does not really have to 'prove' anything to the media right now.  She has a big bully pulpit right now and is using it.

Sidney may simply be threatening an expose to buy some time from certain states certifying results prior to her being able to finally gather together and present her evidence in a court of law.

The law would generally be more generous in considering a fraud allegation of a state's votes that has yet to be certified than to take up one already certified by the proper authorities of that state.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: November 21, 2020, 10:07:40 pm »

My boy has a little bitty camp trailer he made to go behind his jeep - He used to work in camper manufacturing, so he knows how... Just a table that turns into a bed, and the boot opens up like a hatch, into a pretty cool kitchen... All the comforts, kinda... And it is solar, and connected, either wireless or satellite... Quite the little thing... He and his wife take it out camping all the time, and it is small enough they take it on road trips behind their subaru...

Of course, he has a hilljilly wife. Yours might need a motorhome with bump-outs and a roll-out sidewalk.  :laugh:  But even if she wants to stay home. You go do it. I quit fishing for YEARS when I moved into town... Mortgages and picket fences.. After the divorce, I started thinking about what was really important in life... And fishing turned out to be one of the very high priorities... I will never make that mistake again. Now I am fixin to get me a dedicated freezer just for fish.