Author Topic: Cucker Tarlson sells out  (Read 6228 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Cucker Tarlson sells out
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2020, 02:37:51 pm »
It'll happen again. 24 hrs hence.

...without recompense.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2020, 03:04:56 pm »
Well judging by the juvenile title of this thread, this fellow must be a raving Trump "addict" (stress on the last syllable). Tucker wanted some meat for his viewers instead of the skim powdered milk (all talk) being rationed out by the Trump team. Hard (for me anyhoo) to hold on to hope when you are hanging by dental floss dangles of Q like conspiracy theories.

The fraud may have some major deep state here and there... but honestly I just believe it is widespread liberals turning a blind eye to other liberals harvesting votes from an uneducated electorate that could care less about doing actual analyst on who to vote for. These uneducated masses just basically turn over their vote without question to those that work for the left.

Tens of millions of people suspect that intentionally slipshod voting and vote-counting procedures implemented by Democrats have contributed to a corrupt electoral outcome.  I am among those tens of millions; there is no doubt in my mind that Democrats have cheated, did cheat, and will continue to cheat elections whenever, wherever, and however they can.  That cheating might be systematic and coordinated, or it might be piecemeal just by low-level officials, but I believe it's real.

And I believe this is an important moment to shine a light on that effectively and get it stopped.  The greater public awareness of irregularities in vote counting and of statistically improbable outcomes during this election demands a  thorough investigation and an effective response, up to throwing out a state's entire popular vote and calling for that state's legislature to name electors if necessary.

I don't regret my vote for Trump this time around; a second Trump administration would be far better for the country than a Biden administration or anything else the Democrats have to offer.  Having said that, Trump and his surrogates are completely failing his followers.  The moment calls for a credible path to victory, clearly explained in a believable manner : exactly how many electoral votes can be won through exactly which legal strategy in exactly which states.  No one has provided that.

It starts with Trump himself.  All he has done is his usual Tweet-driven braying ass narcissist lunacy - it's all about him and how he actually won.  The first test of a leader is to provide a meaningful vision in which people can enlist themselves, and Trump has singularly failed to do that.  His vision doesn't include anything beyond his own ego.  The personal devotion of his followers is, quite literally, religious - it's faith in the man himself - but neither that faith nor his own ego will be adequate to the legal and Constitutional issues raised in this election.  Much more is required of Trump as leader than Trump has provided in this scenario.

Trump's surrogates have also failed to provide anything that people might actually believe in as an overall strategy.  I believe the argument in Pennsylvania - that the election failed to treat all votes the same and was thus conducted illegally - is a sound argument that must be pursued, but that is not adequate to keep Biden out of the White House.  What strategies, specifically, will re-claim the electoral votes of Michigan, and Georgia, and Arizona, and Wisconsin before the Safe Harbor date of 8 December?

The only person who has described an overall strategy is Sydney Powell, and she has done nothing more than level fantastic charges while providing no evidence at all to substantiate them.  Her charges might be true and she might have the evidence, but she hasn't described a single word of it *to anyone*.  She has given multiple interviews to sympathetic media figures in recent days alleging corruption on an unprecedented scale but when asked *once, by a sympathetic commentator* to provide evidence, she didn't.  She is certainly smart enough to recognize that if she's going to make allegations to the media, she's going to have to substantiate those allegations *to the media*.  If such substantiation would compromise her arguments in court then she should *shut up in the media* and focus strictly on the courts.  At this rate that "Kraken" is looking like nothing more than a geriatric zoo animal.

That Trump's millions of followers hang on every word of rumor and conspiracy-mongering confirms his own personal failure to provide any credible strategy for people to believe - rumor and conspiracy are all they have.  His followers' Pavlovian dog attacks on those who simply ask for basic critical thought reveal "The Trump Train" as the personality cult it's always been; insistence on every syllable of the latest hagiographic dogma and snarling assaults on anyone with the temerity to ask honest questions is just as stultifying among Trump's sycophants as on the totalitarian left.

I believe the vote counting issues in this election are literally criminal, and that a Biden administration will damage the country seriously.  So I would really like to see Trump pull this off and remain in the White House for the next four years.  But neither he nor his surrogates are providing any reason to believe that's actually going to happen.  Constantly reminding the media that they don't certify the electoral outcome and berating people who expect sound evidence and a credible strategy isn't going to get it done.
James 1:20

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2020, 03:17:21 pm »
@HoustonSam

It does have that "Primrose Path" look and feel.  We always hope for better, but Lucy always yanks that football back at the last second.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2020, 03:28:30 pm »
@HoustonSam

I value your insights.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2020, 03:34:27 pm »
@HoustonSam

I value your insights.

I do, too.  When @HoustonSam speaks, people listen.  :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2020, 03:40:54 pm »
I don't like Trump's complaining either. But thats Trump. He's obviously got a huge ego and very thin skin, and is also a unique and talented man.

In spite of appearances I'm willing wait for the case to develop, and I'm hopeful we'll see some real reforms as a result. If we don't the nation will be no worse off, but will surely be alot wiser.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2020, 03:48:25 pm »
I do, too.  When @HoustonSam speaks, people listen.  :patriot:

:yowsa:  I do as well @Cyber Liberty  but I'm going to have to take exception to this part of what @HoustonSam  posted above:

The only person who has described an overall strategy is Sydney Powell, and she has done nothing more than level fantastic charges while providing no evidence at all to substantiate them.

IIRC in the press conference the other day she went to great lengths to explain how the Smartmatic (Dominion) system works and I do not, for one second, believe she made that up.  Someone on the inside HAD to have broken it down for her. That someone is now most likely being very well protected.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2020, 03:57:58 pm »
:yowsa:  I do as well @Cyber Liberty  but I'm going to have to take exception to this part of what @HoustonSam  posted above:

IIRC in the press conference the other day she went to great lengths to explain how the Smartmatic (Dominion) system works and I do not, for one second, believe she made that up.  Someone on the inside HAD to have broken it down for her. That someone is now most likely being very well protected.

I agree. I thought the team's opening statement was fascinating and provided a pretty good idea of where they were taking their case. Its funny how people can listen to the same presentation and come away with completely different impressions.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2020, 04:18:45 pm »
Carlson: ‘Great News’ if Powell Proves Tech Companies Switched Millions of Votes — Uncovered ‘Greatest Crime in the History of This Country’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/20/carlson-great-news-if-powell-proves-tech-companies-switched-millions-of-votes-uncovered-greatest-crime-in-the-history-of-this-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2020, 05:03:12 pm »
I agree. I thought the team's opening statement was fascinating and provided a pretty good idea of where they were taking their case. Its funny how people can listen to the same presentation and come away with completely different impressions.

A point that must be understood and appreciated here. These famed top notch lawyers would not, with this much national attention, put their reputations on the line for the sake of just this one man “reality star,” Donald Trump, a temporary politician—albeit a good and fortuitous, accidental president who changed the political outlook for patriotic Americans.

These lawyers—as firstly American citizens, are fighting for bigger things. They deserve our respect and thanks for their passion and willingness to undertake an arduous and frankly dangerous struggle.  :flag:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2020, 05:13:11 pm »
A point that must be understood and appreciated here. These famed top notch lawyers would not, with this much national attention, put their reputations on the line for the sake of just this one man “reality star,” Donald Trump, a temporary politician—albeit a good and fortuitous, accidental president who changed the political outlook for patriotic Americans.

These lawyers—as firstly American citizens, are fighting for bigger things. They deserve our respect and thanks for their passion and willingness to undertake an arduous and frankly dangerous struggle.  :flag:

:yowsa: pointing-up  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2020, 05:14:41 pm »
Lets talk in 2 weeks if they still haven't made their case.

I have a hard time believing that Powell would burn her hard earned reputation over this. But it is also possible she's been fed crap information from others to burn her in public.

Until then just lots of smoke and mirrors.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2020, 05:28:02 pm »
I read that Carlson had somewhat of a reversal last night.  Agent probably sounded the "oh shit" alarm.

I am getting whiplash from all these TC course corrections.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 05:28:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2020, 05:33:26 pm »
I read that Carlson had somewhat of a reversal last night.  Agent probably sounded the "oh shit" alarm.

I am getting whiplash from all these TC course corrections.

LOL!  Remember when he was "the bow-tie guy" on PMSNBC?  He'd end up with it untied and hanging from his collar before the end of each show.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2020, 05:39:38 pm »
Lets talk in 2 weeks if they still haven't made their case.

I have a hard time believing that Powell would burn her hard earned reputation over this. But it is also possible she's been fed crap information from others to burn her in public.

Until then just lots of smoke and mirrors.

Um...no.  Powell "made the case" in the presser a couple days ago, and she said she would go about proving it with evidence once it hits the courts.  Tucker Carlson was just trying to bird-dog her into releasing the evidence and trying the case on his show, and she said "No Soap!"  Tucker got petulant about it because he know it would have been a ginormous scoop for his career, and saw it slipping though his fingers.

And I don't believe she's gullible enough to take crap from people she already knows are her enemies, not just Trump's enemies.  She's dealt with people like this for years and years.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2020, 05:43:22 pm »
Um...no.  Powell "made the case" in the presser a couple days ago, and she said she would go about proving it with evidence once it hits the courts.  Tucker Carlson was just trying to bird-dog her into releasing the evidence and trying the case on his show, and she said "No Soap!"  Tucker got petulant about it because he know it would have been a ginormous scoop for his career, and saw it slipping though his fingers.

And I don't believe she's gullible enough to take crap from people she already knows are her enemies, not just Trump's enemies.  She's dealt with people like this for years and years.

Legal case.

Right now it is all talk. Until there is actual court action actively backing up those claims nothing will change regarding the outcome of this election.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2020, 06:00:22 pm »
LOL!  Remember when he was "the bow-tie guy" on PMSNBC?  He'd end up with it untied and hanging from his collar before the end of each show.
Back then Everyone considered him George Will Jr, an establishment guy to the nines. He’s become quite the radical since.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2020, 06:03:06 pm »
Legal case.

Right now it is all talk. Until there is actual court action actively backing up those claims nothing will change regarding the outcome of this election.

And until it hits the courts, that's all it's going to be (by design).  As @roamer_1 would say, "waggin tongues gotta wag."

Sidney Powell and company are not about to be goaded into tipping their hands, and giving the left an opportunity to dox the witnesses and threaten their lives.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2020, 06:03:30 pm »

BTW, I tend to believe her. But I've been down this road too many times believing major in your face corruption was going to be adjudicated with results.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2020, 06:04:58 pm »
Back then Everyone considered him George Will Jr, an establishment guy to the nines. He’s become quite the radical since.

He understood the need to be a "stand out," or he'd never be able to make some real money.  Rupert Murdoch understood that principle when he first started FNC.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2020, 06:06:13 pm »
BTW, I tend to believe her. But I've been down this road too many times believing major in your face corruption was going to be adjudicated with results.

Yes, the trail does have that "Primrose Path" look.  But, a legitimate legal effort has to look that way, it's been played so often.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2020, 06:16:41 pm »
Yes, the trail does have that "Primrose Path" look.  But, a legitimate legal effort has to look that way, it's been played so often.
Hope springs eternal. I’ll admit it, this thing has me pretty wound up.

The left on both the local and federal level have been acting less and less accountable lately, especially reacting to the Covid with their highly unpopular lockdowns and mandates, as if they don’t think they have to worry about political consequences at all any more. And I’m wondering if they all have known the fix has been in for a number of election cycles now.

If this resets the system back 20 or 30 years to a 1990 level of corruption it will be a Godsend.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2020, 06:42:37 pm »
Hope springs eternal. I’ll admit it, this thing has me pretty wound up.

The left on both the local and federal level have been acting less and less accountable lately, especially reacting to the Covid with their highly unpopular lockdowns and mandates, as if they don’t think they have to worry about political consequences at all any more. And I’m wondering if they all have known the fix has been in for a number of election cycles now.

If this resets the system back 20 or 30 years to a 1990 level of corruption it will be a Godsend.

I think we have a Charlie Brown who will kick the crap out of Lucy van Pelt if the football gets pulled back again.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2020, 06:43:27 pm »
I think we have a Charlie Brown who will kick the crap out of Lucy van Pelt if the football gets pulled back again.

Yeah, but I'm busy.

Offline DB

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2020, 06:44:36 pm »
'"May Have to Get Witness Protection": Sidney Powell Gives Big Update On Election Investigations'

https://trendingpolitics.com/may-have-to-get-witness-protection-sidney-powell-gives-big-update-on-election-investigations/