Author Topic: Cucker Tarlson sells out  (Read 6229 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Cucker Tarlson sells out
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2020, 02:04:18 am »
Ya know, Skeets, weekends are a wonderful time to just log off the Internet for a while, get out, get some fresh air and vitamin D.  Watch a sunset (or rise).  Visit some real people, to get back in the habit of not talking to people the way they do as nameless, faceless Cyber trolls.  Hopefully it's realized in advance that people would be more civil if they faced a punch in the mouth for being rude.

Wouldja lookit that?  It's Friday night!
:beer:  For what you do, CL
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 02:05:16 am by skeeter »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2020, 02:19:31 am »
Carlson is right.

@Jazzhead

Can you explain how Montgomery County was able to churn out 70k extra votes for Biden in 2020 than they have gotten for any other Democrat candidate ever?

2008  -  249k Democrat votes
2016  -  251K Democrat votes
2020  -  320K Democrat votes

Care to explain that one?  Where did the extra 70K votes come from, considering that Biden couldn't even get 50 people to show up for one of his rallies?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2020, 02:27:12 am »
Here's a fun fact for Montgomery County, PA:

Number of persons eligible to vote:      591K
Number of persons registered to vote:  609K
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2020, 02:33:08 am »
Carlson is right.

Yes, he is. And I do not appreciate people ganging up on you when you have been largely supportive of the President, as I have.

What they are missing is that there is a political reality that, perhaps sadly, "trumps" objective reality in matters of electoral results.

We know the Democrats are disgustingly corrupt, especially in precincts where Republicans have not held political or elective office for generations.

We know they cheat, and they have cheated.

But this matter is not going to be resolved in a court of law, no matter how much we wish it might be.

The only way to ultimately defeat them is to convince the electorate, not judges, that they have been lied to, deceived, manipulated and defrauded.

Legal cases are won by proof, presented in a court and subject to strict evidentiary standards and procedural rules.

Political causes are won by changing the hearts and minds of citizens, over time.

And like it or not: this is a political, moral, and cultural matter, irrespective of provable illegality, and judges, even on the Supreme Court will not tread there. 

Yes: that sucks. But it won't likely change the result, no matter how many phony "votes" were counted. 

If you are angry about this (as I am, too) - do not take out your anger on those like @Jazzhead and Tucker Carlson who agree with you - take it out on the elitist Ruling Class and their paid liars in the media.

Make them pay - as they should.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2020, 03:03:20 am »
I am going to do what I was taught and raised to do. Kneel to my God.

I have no mercy in me. Nor vengeance.

My sig line.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2020, 03:08:51 am »
General Flynn
@GenFlynn

@TuckerCarlson you are not being genuine in how you represented yourself to @SidneyPowell1   Why are you acting like a “Bell Ringer” and not a real journalist as @DineshDSouza highlights in his outstanding video below.

Seek truth not vengeance

Video:

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1329976359448416263

9:34 PM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2020, 03:14:37 am »
General Flynn
@GenFlynn

@TuckerCarlson you are not being genuine in how you represented yourself to @SidneyPowell1   Why are you acting like a “Bell Ringer” and not a real journalist as @DineshDSouza highlights in his outstanding video below.

Seek truth not vengeance

Video:

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1329976359448416263

9:34 PM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

I just said that. Seek truth. Be ready to kill and die for it is the catch
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2020, 03:17:21 am »
And the forum loonies now turn on tucker... who’s next, nutjobs?

See now, this is why we can’t have nice things. I’ve asked time and again, don’t mess up the living room. And wipe your feet before coming inside!  happy77
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:24:46 am by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2020, 03:26:41 am »
And the forum loonies now turn on tucker... who’s next, nutjobs?

Wrong....  He got his wittle feewings hurt, that he couldn't provide a prime time scoop, and let his ego dictate an exercise in stupidity last night.  In essence, and with maybe the largest TV audience of conservatives possible ,  hoisted the white flag and joined the GOP(e) Biden Enabler Army.  Throwing 5 gallons of ice water on electoral fraud argument while at it. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2020, 03:38:24 am »
Wrong....  He got his wittle feewings hurt, that he couldn't provide a prime time scoop, and let his ego dictate an exercise in stupidity last night.  In essence, and with maybe the largest TV audience of conservatives possible ,  hoisted the white flag and joined the GOP(e) Biden Enabler Army.  Throwing 5 gallons of ice water on electoral fraud argument while at it.

WHY would or should I be upset when a media pundit...punditz???

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2020, 04:00:01 am »
WHY would or should I be upset when a media pundit...punditz???

Because 95% of the population out there are uniformed sheeple, and are too lazy to research or understand what is going on.  They rely on punditry to shape their opinions or positions.  ****sheep****

When a supposed conservative stalwart like Tucker Carlson suddenly does a 180 in a 24 hour period, you really got to ask what is going on behind the scenes.  His ego may doom him yet.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2020, 04:46:18 am »
Because 95% of the population out there are uniformed sheeple, and are too lazy to research or understand what is going on.  They rely on punditry to shape their opinions or positions.  ****sheep****

When a supposed conservative stalwart like Tucker Carlson suddenly does a 180 in a 24 hour period, you really got to ask what is going on behind the scenes.  His ego may doom him yet.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2020, 04:48:40 am »
A remarkable comment, with some irony.

Who are the "nutjobs," @Weird Tolkienish Figure?

I'll make you a deal. When Trump's lawyers find release the "Kraken" I'll answer your question. Deal?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2020, 04:54:00 am »
I'll make you a deal. When Trump's lawyers find release the "Kraken" I'll answer your question. Deal?

Lets do this.

Hand it over to me.

I will release the Kraken.

And stop asking for Neutron bombs.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2020, 05:48:46 am »
Yes, as a matter of fact I do.  Now answer it, I insist. 

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@Cyber Liberty

I'd also like an explanation with specific examples of exactly how "[Rush Limbaugh] ...has been wrong about everything since 2012"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2020, 05:54:28 am »

@catfish1957

Can't tell you how glad I am being 74.  If I'm lucky, I only have a few years remaining...based upon genetics.

I'm "this close" to doing a @roamer_1  and washing my hands of this whole thing.  Eff everybody and set the whole country on fire.

Somebody once said "you get the government you deserve".

I'm just looking forward to Opening Day with a full house of fans.  Screw all of this.    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2020, 06:04:33 am »
@catfish1957

Can't tell you how glad I am being 74.  If I'm lucky, I only have a few years remaining...based upon genetics.

I'm "this close" to doing a @roamer_1  and washing my hands of this whole thing.  Eff everybody and set the whole country on fire.

Somebody once said "you get the government you deserve".

I'm just looking forward to Opening Day with a full house of fans.  Screw all of this.    happy77

I'm 63, and My Galt preparations are complete. I can  feel the altruistic aura flowing out of me.  When the Biden Harris shit shows starts unraveling, no liberal better come within 100 yards of my door.

And even tonight, i find Briefers slandering farmers who have been dead 80 years, just because they happen to be the POTUS' grandfather.  How freakin' bizarre is that?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 06:06:40 am by catfish1957 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2020, 06:07:31 am »
I'm "this close" to doing a @roamer_1  and washing my hands of this whole thing.

Naw, @DCPatriot ... It ain't like that. I just ain't going to put my hand toward anything I don't believe in... And no more damn half measures.

I'll still happily jump in with all four feet, but it has to matter. Otherwise, yeah. Ain't no sense in helping em tear it down. In that case I'll wander on back up the mountain.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2020, 07:24:05 am »
Well judging by the juvenile title of this thread, this fellow must be a raving Trump "addict" (stress on the last syllable). Tucker wanted some meat for his viewers instead of the skim powdered milk (all talk) being rationed out by the Trump team. Hard (for me anyhoo) to hold on to hope when you are hanging by dental floss dangles of Q like conspiracy theories.

The fraud may have some major deep state here and there... but honestly I just believe it is widespread liberals turning a blind eye to other liberals harvesting votes from an uneducated electorate that could care less about doing actual analyst on who to vote for. These uneducated masses just basically turn over their vote without question to those that work for the left.

Our constitution once only allowed free land owning whites males to vote.... they cared about the country, they had a vested interest in seeing it succeed.... now any druggy on the streets can vote (or give their name to a vote that was populated by someone else). Like it or not, once the unwashed masses learned they could vote entitlements to themselves, it was Katy bar the door. Today's voters have so little values and economic sense of what monster they have chosen it makes one cringe to the core.

Not that white land-owning males would not eventually go the same route as others have, we now see everything shifting left. As the values of voters shift to secular, so does the country.

Given a living loving God, yet people have time and time resorted to worshiping idols, and government is no god that cares for you (only itself).
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:27:49 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2020, 02:10:50 pm »

I think you answered it, you think most Briefers are nutjobs because they think this was the worst example of rampant cheating they've ever seen, and want it stopped.  And because Bad Orange Man.  The last 4 years must have been pretty miserable for you!

Weekends were made for Michelob. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2020, 02:15:34 pm »
I'm 63, and My Galt preparations are complete. I can  feel the altruistic aura flowing out of me.  When the Biden Harris shit shows starts unraveling, no liberal better come within 100 yards of my door.

And even tonight, i find Briefers slandering farmers who have been dead 80 years, just because they happen to be the POTUS' grandfather.  How freakin' bizarre is that?

Was that the fellow who's education exceeds his intelligence?  Immensely learned but needs to find people to tie his shoes for him?

(I have no idea if I'm prepped nearly enough to survive a Venezuelan style government.  Need more .45 ammo, both flavors.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2020, 02:20:26 pm »

I'm 72 and have been exhibiting very similar symptoms.  And there are members of the Church I attend who are VERY liberal.  Don't know how, or even if I can, deal with that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2020, 02:25:17 pm »
:beer:  For what you do, CL

Tankards are being clacked?  No one told me!  What has happened to civility, to courtesy?!   :beer:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline skeeter

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2020, 02:28:07 pm »
Tankards are being clacked?  No one told me!  What has happened to civility, to courtesy?!   :beer:

It'll happen again. 24 hrs hence.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2020, 02:28:47 pm »

Clacking Tankards?  It's the TBR way.....

:beer: