Author Topic: Cucker Tarlson sells out  (Read 6227 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Cucker Tarlson sells out
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2020, 04:00:28 pm »
Cool device, already hinted it for Christmas.  I've been grilling in the stone ages....

The digital Inkbird is soooooo fast reading.  Couple seconds at most, and it's accurate.  You can even calibrate it!  The weak link in using it is the operator:  Gotta know exactly where to place it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2020, 06:52:28 pm »
The digital Inkbird is soooooo fast reading.  Couple seconds at most, and it's accurate.  You can even calibrate it!  The weak link in using it is the operator:  Gotta know exactly where to place it.

Every idiot knows you put it between the doohickey and the whatchamacallit.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #227 on: November 25, 2020, 09:22:58 pm »
I just now caught the title change.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2020, 04:53:47 pm »

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson
Just talked with a
@foxnews
 insider: the panic there is very real.

If you support President Trump, you're dead with management.

If you support Joe Biden, you're dead with your audience.

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1331345177701732352
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2020, 05:03:06 pm »

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson
Just talked with a
@foxnews
 insider: the panic there is very real.

If you support President Trump, you're dead with management.

If you support Joe Biden, you're dead with your audience.

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1331345177701732352

FNC management has been telling guests that if they appear on Newsmax TeeVee or OANN, they won't be invited on Fox News again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2020, 05:06:13 pm »
FNC management has been telling guests that if they appear on Newsmax TeeVee or OANN, they won't be invited on Fox News again.

Desperate aren't they?  I've blown off FSN, since the election, but will sneak in a Levin or Carlson You Tube clip now or then.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2020, 05:16:33 pm »
Desperate aren't they?  I've blown off FSN, since the election, but will sneak in a Levin or Carlson You Tube clip now or then.

Democraps are not above using professional blackmail.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2020, 05:26:40 pm »
Democraps are not above using professional blackmail.

And any other thing that might be available to them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2020, 10:18:42 pm »
And any other thing that might be available to them.

Today’s media fits perfectly the definition of a fifth column. For this intolerable danger to be resolved, two different forces may play. Either government, or the competitive market. But, before you cheer the market, remember that the market is prisoner to popular culture. In the marketplace of ideas, conservatives and republicans occupy a small booth outside the mega mall of academia, Hollywood and big news media.

That leaves patriots inside government structures to sort out the mess. Good luck. We’ll need it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #234 on: November 28, 2020, 10:22:40 pm »
In the marketplace of ideas, conservatives and republicans occupy a small booth outside the mega mall of academia, Hollywood and big news media.

Tell that to JC Penneys... Or in the reverse, Chik-Fil-A

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #235 on: November 28, 2020, 11:08:27 pm »

I see they've adopted the Mitch McConnell/CNN/MSNBC model of how to win friends and influence people..
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2020, 02:09:33 am »
Every idiot knows you put it between the doohickey and the whatchamacallit.   happy77

I don'ts use one. But NOT near any bone or touching bone.  In the thickest, meatiest part.  I always cook by 'the way it looks."   I also don't taste food, as I go along.  It has to look right.  lol