Author Topic: Climate ‘Experts’ Demand Tax On Meat To Fight Global Warming  (Read 192 times)

rangerrebew

Written by Tyler Durden on Nov 10, 2020. Posted in Latest news
Climate ‘Experts’ Demand Tax On Meat To Fight Global Warming

steak red meat beefThe UK Health Alliance on Climate Change (UKHACC) urges the UK government to impose a climate tax on food producers by 2025 – unless private industry takes voluntary measures to limit their carbon emissions.

In the report published on Nov. 4, titled “All-Consuming: Building A Healthier Food System For People And Planet,” UKHACC outlines that the climate crisis cannot be resolved without reducing food that causes high emissions, such as red meat and dairy products.

“In particular, red meat consumption will need to be cut by half if the food system is to stay within sustainable environmental limits,” UKHACC wrote in the report.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-experts-demand-tax-on-meat-to-fight-global-warming/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Climate ‘Experts’ Demand Tax On Meat To Fight Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 08:10:03 pm »
Attacks from so many angles right now, I can't keep up with it.  Sons of bitches who start dictating their PETA culinary ways need to have shit beaten out of them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.