Author Topic: Liz Cheney Wants To Lead The GOP — Right Back To Its Bush/Cheney Past  (Read 315 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Liz Cheney Wants To Lead The GOP — Right Back To Its Bush/Cheney Past

In every one of the four years Cheney's been in Congress, the party has become less and less the party of the neoconservatives, and more and more the party of the populists.

November 20, 2020 By Christopher Bedford

When Congress returns in January, there will be fewer Democrats than there were in December. If current projections hold, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s current 37-seat lead will have shrunk to as few as nine — the most tenuous grip on power she’s ever had as speaker. At the same time, pending the Georgia runoffs, Mitch McConnell will be returning for his fourth term as Senate majority leader.

There will be a host of new Republican faces and a few old ones, including Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie, which might be awkward for Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, who chairs the House Republican Conference but donated money to Massie’s primary opponent. A libertarian troublemaker who now bears Ron Paul’s “Dr. No” nickname, the anti-war Massie has long been a procedural pain in Republican leadership’s side. So when one of his stands earned the ire of President Donald Trump, the reliably pro-war Cheney saw an opportunity to get rid of him and went for it.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/20/liz-cheney-wants-to-lead-the-gop-right-back-to-its-bush-cheney-past/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No thank you, ma'am.

Offline libertybele

We need a miracle in GA and to hold the Senate.

As for Liz Cheney -- not the best, but not the worst either.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Its gonna be reeeal hard for me to support any of these establishment clowns going forward.

Offline libertybele

Its gonna be reeeal hard for me to support any of these establishment clowns going forward.

Well, it's like this for me ... should Biden be given the keys to the kingdom, our Republic will be lost and I highly doubt we'll see another election, certainly not one of integrity and I don't see another GOP being seated.

Nope .... I won't be voting.  No reason to.  No conservatives to vote for.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Well, it's like this for me ... should Biden be given the keys to the kingdom, our Republic will be lost and I highly doubt we'll see another election, certainly not one of integrity and I don't see another GOP being seated.

IMO its no longer a matter of conservative vs. liberal. There will never be another president who isn't a member of the beltway night crawler class. No thanks.

Offline libertybele

IMO its no longer a matter of conservative vs. liberal. There will never be another president who isn't a member of the beltway night crawler class. No thanks.

The GOP consists mainly of RINO's so the only viable option I see at this point (I've said it before I know) is to encourage the few conservatives left to vacate the party and start a strong conservative opposition party to the globalist party that is forming.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I smell a shithouse door on a tuna boat coming if that big tuna gets anywhere
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

My gosh, but that sounds SO familiar...  :laugh: :cool:

Offline libertybele

My gosh, but that sounds SO familiar...  :laugh: :cool:

:amen: