Author Topic: In a Power Game, Victory Goes to the Daring  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In a Power Game, Victory Goes to the Daring
« on: November 20, 2020, 02:40:09 pm »
In a Power Game, Victory Goes to the Daring

So far, the Democrats have proven to be far more organized and vicious in this crisis. But it is the GOP that holds the real cards. Will Republicans call the bluff?

By Jacob Dreizin
November 18, 2020

Much has been written on “the way forward.” There is no need to chew the same material here. This piece is not about the Constitution. We know the power of state legislatures under a literal reading of the Constitution. Whoever is inaugurated as president this January, I will not lose my federal job for stating that the Constitution renders irrelevant the alleged popular vote in any given state. That is just a fact. No one can credibly accuse me of violating my oath to the Constitution and of seeking to overthrow the government.

This is also not about evidence. The Democrat national infotainment complex pretends not to know what evidence is. Ninety to 100 percent of the evidence in most civil disputes and white-collar criminal cases is testimonial and circumstantial. Do you want to maintain access to your children in a custody battle? Put some friends or associates before the judge, someone who will speak to your character. No one expects a bloody knife with matching DNA.

Of course, we have evidence.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/18/in-a-power-game-victory-goes-to-the-daring/?fbclid=IwAR2dWKJIl-_86lLHnrUFUg39fzuqgK8e9Ddh-7tjSCA5M1Vez_PoAnqqEdM
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: In a Power Game, Victory Goes to the Daring
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 02:47:17 pm »
"Daring" is not the term immediately leaping to mind when one considers the Republican establishment.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: In a Power Game, Victory Goes to the Daring
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 01:20:42 am »
skeeter wrote:
""Daring" is not the term immediately leaping to mind when one considers the Republican establishment."

Indeed.
Because if our fate and future rests upon "the daring" of the Republican party, we're done for. Finished.