Author Topic: A conspiracy so immense..by Scott Johnson  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A conspiracy so immense..by Scott Johnson
« on: November 20, 2020, 02:45:52 pm »
 November 20, 2020 by Scott Johnson in 2020 Presidential Election, Voter Fraud
A conspiracy so immense

I think that voter fraud had a lot to do with the outcome of the electoral results in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere. It’s a staple of Democratic Party politics. Democrats have long protected illegal voters like they are a core constituency of the party, as I believe they are. The vast expansion of mail-in voting predicated on the COVID-19 epidemic considerably widened the playing field, to say the least. So the Trump campaign’s allegations of fraud are certainly plausible. Have they got the goods?

The Trump campaign legal team held a 90-minute press conference advertising the fraud claims supposedly at the heart of lawsuits now on file. I watched the press conference live yesterday. Full video is posted here on YouTube and here on C-SPAN.

We seemed to be in the territory of “a conspiracy so immense.” Where are the lawsuits in which the affidavits cited by Rudy Giuliani are actually filed? Where in the lawsuits on file is the evidence that the voting machines were manipulated as attorney Sidney Powell described? I’m not clear on that.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/a-conspiracy-so-immense.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: A conspiracy so immense..by Scott Johnson
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 01:23:13 am »
"Voter Fraud --
A conspiracy so immense"

I've posted this before.
Please take a minute to read this post, by me:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876