Author Topic: Nets Cover-Up Dem Newsom’s Elitist Dinner Party Breaking COVID Rules  (Read 309 times)

rangerrebew

Nets Cover-Up Dem Newsom’s Elitist Dinner Party Breaking COVID Rules
Nicholas Fondacaro
November 19th, 2020 12:03 AM

While the liberal media painstakingly monitor and denote every moment in which President Trump, members of his administration, and supporters at rallies fail to wear a face mask or attend a public gathering, they were noticeably non-hawkish when their Democratic buddies were caught red-handed breaking their own edicts. Such was the case as ABC, CBS, and NBC covered up California Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom’s non-COVID-compliant dinner party earlier this month.

And not only was Newsom in attendance at the party, but some of California’s top health care lobbyists and operatives were too. But instead of covering this let-them-eat-cake moment, ABC was busy suggesting Republicans were going to Hell and NBC was telling viewers to blame Trump supporters for COVID deaths.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/11/19/nets-cover-dem-newsoms-elitist-dinner-party-breaking-covid

Offline PeteS in CA

Normally I consider NewsBusters fairly reliable, but the headline claim didn't ring true. I DDG-searched, "newsom french laundry" and found articles from:

Politico
LA Times
NY Post
Santa Rosa Press-Democrat (major regional paper)
Fox News
SF Comical
San Jose Murky Skews
Sacramento, Fresno, and Modesto Bee (McClatchy papers)
WashTimes
KPIX (CBS, SF)
San Diego Union-Tribune
KCRA (NBC, Sacto)
KGO (ABC, SF)
AP
Mediaite
KTVU (Fox, Oakland)

The article's claim of a cover-up is somewhere between sketchy and false. The story may not have run on network 6 O'Clock News, but it's gotten lots of coverage in CA (Newsom is the Governor of CA, remember?), including from networks' California stations. Why a resident of Kansas or Ohio needs to know about Newson's hypocrisy eludes me. They have their own governors to keep an eye on.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Normally I consider NewsBusters fairly reliable, but the headline claim didn't ring true. I DDG-searched, "newsom french laundry" and found articles from:

The article's claim of a cover-up is somewhere between sketchy and false. The story may not have run on network 6 O'Clock News, but it's gotten lots of coverage in CA (Newsom is the Governor of CA, remember?), including from networks' California stations. Why a resident of Kansas or Ohio needs to know about Newson's hypocrisy eludes me. They have their own governors to keep an eye on.

Tucker Carlson had a pretty damning piece on him last night.  Proof seemed pretty conclusive to me.  As far as out of staters worried about Newsom's hyporcricy....   You realize he probably has aspirations outside of CA.  That would be everybody's business.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Tucker Carlson had a pretty damning piece on him last night.  Proof seemed pretty conclusive to me.  As far as out of staters worried about Newsom's hyporcricy....   You realize he probably has aspirations outside of CA.  That would be everybody's business.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I saw Tucker last night,  and there's a waitress out of work right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.