Author Topic: Georgia: Legal Updates  (Read 78960 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Georgia: Legal Updates
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2020, 09:15:45 pm »
Georgia yesterday:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2020, 10:33:30 pm »
Praying Medic
@prayingmedic

The tell: As soon as Trump's lawyers applied leverage, Kemp asked for an inspection of signatures. Kemp folded. Georgia GOP got caught.

3:01 PM · Nov 22, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1330602237484167169

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2020, 11:12:21 pm »
Claymores.

@Smokin Joe

Well,if you can figure out some way to make Claymores personal weapons,I can go with them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2020, 11:25:43 pm »
This is really getting tiresome... show the bleep evidence... don't hype everyone up.
This entails the legal system seeing the evidence to actually act upon it.

We citizens cannot act upon it, as the vote is all we have.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2020, 11:37:39 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Well,if you can figure out some way to make Claymores personal weapons,I can go with them.

I'm fine with completely disintegrating the slow-poke.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2020, 11:41:32 pm »
This entails the legal system seeing the evidence to actually act upon it.

We citizens cannot act upon it, as the vote is all we have.

I think you may be talking to a wall here.  He's screaming louder than Jake Tapper, "SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!, so the Rat Press and politicians can spin the evidence before any court gets to see it."

It's transparent as all get-out.  Tried and true by fellow Democrats.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:42:20 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2020, 07:26:39 am »
@Smokin Joe

If the objective is mutual annihilation, they will work just fine. What one misses the other will get, just make sure they hold them in front of themselves pointed at each other.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2020, 07:08:47 pm »
Jack Posobiec Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec

Both @KLoeffler and @Perduesenate have called for a full signature review and audit of the mail-in ballots.

That is the right move.

11:41 AM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1330914347091169280

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2020, 12:52:02 am »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

I do not recommend that Republicans rig the Georgia Senate race using the methods they allege were used on them and Democrats allege can’t happen. But it would be funny.

6:04 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1331010769559851010

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2020, 01:30:46 am »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

I do not recommend that Republicans rig the Georgia Senate race using the methods they allege were used on them and Democrats allege can’t happen. But it would be funny.

6:04 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1331010769559851010

Sure as heck would.  I would love to see tiny Echols County in South Georgia (population 4,000) report in a count of 101,000 mail-in votes for Perdue and Loeffler four days after the election.  Seriously, what could the Democrats say?  That the Republicans cheated better than they did?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2020, 01:41:48 am »
Sure as heck would.  I would love to see tiny Echols County in South Georgia (population 4,000) report in a count of 101,000 mail-in votes for Perdue and Loeffler four days after the election.  Seriously, what could the Democrats say?  That the Republicans cheated better than they did?

I'd settle for Trump sitting in the Oval Office on 1/5/21 and assigning tasks to loyalists to screw over Biteme and Heels-up with Special Prosecutors lined up to the horizon.  Not enough to Impeach, but enough to cripple them,
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2020, 02:06:05 am »
Here's another Georgia fun fact:

Biden won fewer Georgia counties than did Hillary four years ago.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2020, 02:58:38 am »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

President @realDonaldTrump’s recount starts tomorrow here in Georgia.

I am now a certified ballot monitor.

We will be doing an audit checking signatures and doing a full recount!

8:18 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2020, 03:14:38 am »
Fulton County's 'Perfect' Batch of Absentee Ballots

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2020, 04:37:38 am »
Fulton County's 'Perfect' Batch of Absentee Ballots

I have done a lot of reading in the past few days, but IIRC, one of the features of the Dominion setup was an archive of human looking markings to be printed on ballots for people with disabilities, to prevent their ballot from being picked out by perfectly filled machine made marks. It would be possible for the nefarious to use those archived markings, (or just one of them) to do a batch of ballots, which also would not show the handling that other ballots would. I trust that lady's gut on this, if she has handled ballots over the years, what she describes would stand out like a sore thumb.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2020, 03:41:54 pm »
BREAKING:  Brad Raffensperger Arrested

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2020, 03:48:47 pm »
BREAKING:  Brad Raffensperger Arrested

Oh, come now. Is this an April fools joke in November? Link, please. Do I have to say, pretty please?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2020, 04:06:49 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2020, 04:08:48 pm »
Oh, come now. Is this an April fools joke in November? Link, please. Do I have to say, pretty please?

DDG search is not turning anything....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2020, 04:10:16 pm »
DDG search is not turning anything....

You beat me to it!  I was just about to post the exact same thing.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2020, 04:14:38 pm »
I hope @Hoodat is okay. He hasn’t budged from this page for a while now.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2020, 06:43:26 pm »
 Picket Staff November 24, 2020   Politics   
Georgia To Hold Second Election Recount

Georgia will begin a second recount on Tuesday after President Donald Trump’s campaign requested another recount over the weekend.

“Today, the Trump campaign filed a petition for recount in Georgia.” The Trump campaign said in a statement on Saturday. “We are focused on ensuring that every aspect of Georgia State Law and the U.S. Constitution are followed so that every legal vote is counted.”

“President Trump and his campaign continue to insist on an honest recount in Georgia, which has to include signature matching and other vital safeguards.” The statement continued. “Without signature matching, this recount would be a sham and again allow for illegal votes to be counted. If there is no signature matching, this would be as phony as the initial vote count and recount.  Let’s stop giving the People false results. There must be a time when we stop counting illegal ballots. Hopefully it is coming soon.”

The first recount unveiled two errors in the initial voting count, which added an additional 1,000 votes to President Trump’s count. Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is still ahead in the state by over 12,000 votes. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said in an interview on Fox News that he believed a second recount would not change the election results.

more
https://kerrypicket.com/georgia-to-hold-second-election-recount/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2020, 06:47:34 pm »
John Basham 🇺🇲
@JohnBasham
 Â· 1h
REPORT: Statement issued by @A1Shreds, "We believe strongly in the democratic process and feel Georgians and all Americans deserve to have confidence in the election process. We have contacted the Georgia SOS's Div. of elections as well as the @FBI for assistance..."

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2020, 07:04:13 pm »
Sorry, peoples.  I spoke a bit prematurely.  My apologies.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2020, 07:13:49 pm »
Sorry, peoples.  I spoke a bit prematurely.  My apologies.

No sweat @Hoodat. It was a nice thought.