Author Topic: Who wants Trump to concede?  (Read 3626 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Who wants Trump to concede?
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2020, 01:56:00 am »
This looks to be another one of those threads where a few disruptors come in and provoke much bickering and backbiting.

I don't play those games. I put those guys on ignore a long time ago, and they're NEVER coming off my blacklist.

But I'll repeat what I've posted earlier on this subject:
Mr. Trump should NOT "concede", per se.
Not to an "election" that was rampant with fraud and corruption.

He should comply with the requirements of the Constitution.
To wit:
He should wait until the Electoral College meets and votes on December 14th.
Then... if the vote is for biden... Mr. Trump should issue a simple statement that he "accepts the decision of the Electoral College".
And say no more than that.

And then, on the morning of January 20th, at about 11.45am he should board Air Force One and fly south to Florida...
...And leave the cheaters to themselves on the inauguration bleachers.

I'd like to see him make a wholesale dump of the O'Bastardgate docs.  The rats have been demanding he be frog-marched out of the White House right now to prevent that.  there are some Pardons due to be handed out, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2020, 01:59:16 am »
This looks to be another one of those threads where a few disruptors come in and provoke much bickering and backbiting.

I don't play those games. I put those guys on ignore a long time ago, and they're NEVER coming off my blacklist.

But I'll repeat what I've posted earlier on this subject:
Mr. Trump should NOT "concede", per se.
Not to an "election" that was rampant with fraud and corruption.

He should comply with the requirements of the Constitution.
To wit:
He should wait until the Electoral College meets and votes on December 14th.
Then... if the vote is for biden... Mr. Trump should issue a simple statement that he "accepts the decision of the Electoral College".
And say no more than that.

And then, on the morning of January 20th, at about 11.45am he should board Air Force One and fly south to Florida...
...And leave the cheaters to themselves on the inauguration bleachers.

Agreed. If the vote is for Biden. 

Consider then, that Trump has served his country well.  He is loved by millions.  He is not a young man and should get back to the lifestyle that he enjoyed before he ventured into running for president and spend the remaining days with his family and doing what he enjoys.  He can also proudly raise his middle finger to the bat crap crazy leftists.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2020, 02:06:36 am »
Unless you understand Ukrainian, hearing wouldn't mean much. Read the subtitles. You don't need the whole hour, the first ten minutes lay it out, the rest is supportive and interviews with witnesses/perpetrators.

I thought the recordings of the actual phone calls were pretty damned telling myself! @Smokin Joe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2020, 02:08:54 am »
Problem is Giuliani has not been able to come up with overwhelming and compelling evidence of fraud -- the courts are not even hearing the cases so no chance of cases making it to the Supreme Court.

Do I want Trump to concede? Of course not.   However, reality is that he will eventually have to.  .... either that or Biden will be sworn in without Trump conceding.
You must not have watched the presser today.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2020, 02:11:49 am »
You must not have watched the presser today.

I didn't. Work. Also got the flu, or covid. Been a long bad week.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2020, 02:12:09 am »
Cyber wrote:
"there are some Pardons due to be handed out, too."

Yup.

And NUMBER ONE on the pardon list is Michael Flynn.
If Mr. Trump doesn't issue a full pardon for Mr. Flynn, the democrat-communists will crucify him.

...Which is what I've been posting in this forum for MONTHS now whenever Mr. Flynn's case comes up...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2020, 02:14:57 am »
I didn't. Work. Also got the flu, or covid. Been a long bad week.
It was fun. There must be something to all this voter fraud stuff

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2020, 02:20:47 am »
Biden refuses to concede despite hundreds of witnesses of election fraud. But I don’t mind it he lets the process run.— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) November 19, 2020

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2020, 02:36:55 am »
Problem is Giuliani has not been able to come up with overwhelming and compelling evidence of fraud -- the courts are not even hearing the cases so no chance of cases making it to the Supreme Court.

Do I want Trump to concede? Of course not.   However, reality is that he will eventually have to.  .... either that or Biden will be sworn in without Trump conceding.

Powell and Jenna said right upfront that this is an opening statement, and it's not time to provide evidence until it hits the real trial.  Do not let it panic you into believing there is "no evidence."  There is.

You are being gaslighted by the press.  Turn Fox off, entirely.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2020, 02:49:11 am »
   Hardly anyone here is saying it wasn't stolen from Trump, we've known this for years, they cheat.  Use to be 5% was enough to overcome their cheating advantage, I think it's now jumped to 10~15%
   The last 'Honest' election we had was probably Eisenhower in '56.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2020, 04:23:03 am »
I want every last cheating vote exposed to daylight... so no I don't want Trump to concede... Do I want Trump (if he comes up short here) in 2024.... not just no, but heck no.

Do I think Trump won? Yeah I do.... probable by more than most folks believe. Do I think Trump has the manpower to prove he was cheated, probable not (especially since a lot of it depends on what judges allow and libs are not afraid to use a liberal judge pawn to cover their tracks).

Final thoughts, hide a gun, and don't tell anyone where or that you have hid it....
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 04:25:24 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2020, 04:37:26 am »
Just got a text that Tucker Carlson flipped to the dark side.  Fox execs get to him?

Not looking good.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2020, 05:24:05 am »
Just got a text that Tucker Carlson flipped to the dark side.  Fox execs get to him?

Not looking good.
Carlson implied Powell had no case solely because she didn’t accept his offer to come on his show. It was lame. Really disappointed in him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2020, 07:50:20 am »
RINO's,most of all. Not even the Dims fear a Trump success like the RINO's do because the Dims can still dream of another comeback.

The RINO's understand that another loss to Trump is the end of their power scam. They will have nothing to offer anyone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2020, 07:53:15 am »
What's at stake now is the Georgia runoffs.    The ability to contain the prog agenda is what matters.    Trump's becoming a distraction,  if not a turnoff for those we need to persuade to get past this last, crucial hurdle.   Where is Trump's loyalty to the party?

@Jazzhead

Your mama dropped you on your head a lot when you were an infant,didn't she?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2020, 07:58:55 am »
Always too cute by half. You are prevaricating when you say you want Trump in 2024.  Put less delicately, that is a gold-plated lie, and you're a bigger fool than I thought if you think anybody here believes you.

@Cyber Liberty

@Jazzhead

Cyber,I have no problem at all believing him. He thinks Trump is destroying the Republican Party,and he thinks that is a good thing,so why WOULDN'T he want Trump running again?

Offline dancer

« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2020, 11:55:10 am »

Not looking good.
Tucker is mad that Sydney Powell won't come on his show to spill the beans, wants "proof." 

Not sure what to think because he is smarter than that!  Evidence will come out in a court of law, not on
Tucker's show. 

He is getting hammered on Twitter.  Deservedly so.  I watched the vid twice, the second time with the sound off.  His body language is telling.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2020, 01:25:37 pm »
I was thinking it would be Gavin Newsom, but he seems to be screwing that up lately.

I'm thinking it will be a party man like Mark Warner.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2020, 01:32:38 pm »
Biden is history, just waiting for the ink to dry:

I don't think you understand. That news doesn't exist. That story never happened. You are guilty of noticing things that aren't for noticing. Anyone who believes that is a QAnon and QAnons are "dangerous". Remember, Biden won't have a trace of Dementia until it is time to have it.

When the House started talking about QAnon, my first thought was "Why are they even talking about this?" Then it hit me. QAnon is the strawman. Qanon is Anthony Fremont's Corn Field. That's where the bad stories will go.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2020, 01:47:47 pm »
Tucker is mad that Sydney Powell won't come on his show to spill the beans, wants "proof." 

Not sure what to think because he is smarter than that!  Evidence will come out in a court of law, not on
Tucker's show. 

He is getting hammered on Twitter.  Deservedly so.  I watched the vid twice, the second time with the sound off.  His body language is telling.

:yowsa: You beat me to it @dancer

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2020, 01:58:16 pm »
You misunderstand.  I don't want Trump to "go home".   I think he should run again in 2024. 

I'm running late to this party, so apologies if you've already answered this somewhere down the thread, but why would you say you want him to run again in 2024?  You previously had said you thought the only chance for the Republican party to prevail in this year's election was if Trump were to step aside in favor of someone else.  What changed?  Or what do you think will be different about 2024 that makes Trump a better candidate four years down the road than he is now?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2020, 02:26:01 pm »

Not looking good.

Yes,  he asked to see actual evidence.    I guess that's turning to the dark side around here
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2020, 02:33:28 pm »
Yes,  he asked to see actual evidence.    I guess that's turning to the dark side around here

And he knows damned well, just as you do, why she cannot come on his show and present evidence!  Begone Troll!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2020, 03:04:52 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

@Jazzhead

Cyber,I have no problem at all believing him. He thinks Trump is destroying the Republican Party,and he thinks that is a good thing,so why WOULDN'T he want Trump running again?

I don't think Trump is destroying the GOP.  His formula for attracting working folks and minorities to a message of economic growth and Americanism has reinvigorated the party.    But the man himself is a small-minded megalomamiac.  IMO, of course.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2020, 03:05:51 pm »

I think you know enough about the law to know that she should not hand over evidence to Carlson.  Why do you say things that you know are not true?
I will NOT comply.