Author Topic: Multiple Reversals and Proportional Vote Entries In Virginia on Election Night after 11 PM Indicate  (Read 533 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Multiple Reversals and Proportional Vote Entries In Virginia on Election Night after 11 PM Indicate Election Fraud Occurred in This State Too

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-multiple-reversals-proportional-vote-entries-virginia-election-night-11-pm-indicate-election-fraud-occurred-state/?utm_source=Parler&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

This may already have been posted, but I haven't been around to see it.

The Virginia results in the 2020 Election for President gave Joe Biden a 2.4 million vote lead over President Trump’s 2.0 million votes.  What’s odd and needs investigating is how the election ended up this way.

>snip<

After these entries noted above were recorded, nearly every entry made into the system for the Presidential election had the same proportion of votes of Biden to Trump.

This too is not reasonable and impossible.  There is nothing random about this.  It is highly, highly unlikely that the results of all these entries would be at the same proportion. This too indicates fraud.

Tables shown of reported totals and entries at the link.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

:bkmk:, Is Va shifting red again?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Multiple Reversals and Proportional Vote Entries In Virginia on Election Night after 11 PM Indicate Election Fraud Occurred in This State Too

I'm 100% convinced that fraud occurred in every state where the Dominion products were used. The problem is going to be gathering the evidence in time to prove it in court.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

Holy cow.  This is just nuts.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

Note the votes are fractional in the totals column. Who casts 0.68 of a vote? This sure looks like an indicator that the votes were tabulated on the basis of fixed proportions, with Trump's further adjusted downward to give the margin for Biden desired.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Note the votes are fractional in the totals column. Who casts 0.68 of a vote? This sure looks like an indicator that the votes were tabulated on the basis of fixed proportions, with Trump's further adjusted downward to give the margin for Biden desired.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

@roamer_1 What's your take on that? Convinced yet?  Ever cast 0.34 of a vote?

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1 What's your take on that? Convinced yet?  Ever cast 0.34 of a vote?

@Smokin Joe
No. The data is not vetted.
I am not going to lean in any more than I have until someone can produce something with verity.
I get it. I am leaning with you. But only so far.

I do not believe 'our' side is not capable of producing propaganda. So the entire collection broadcast across the innerwebs is just as suspect to me as anything the MSM would puke out.