Author Topic: CAN TRUMP TRUST BIDEN ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM FULLY BRIEFED?  (Read 260 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

CAN TRUMP TRUST BIDEN ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM FULLY BRIEFED?
« on: November 20, 2020, 07:39:03 pm »
CAN TRUMP TRUST BIDEN ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM FULLY BRIEFED?

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/can-trump-trust-biden-enough-to-keep-him-fully-briefed.php

...  let’s suppose, hypothetically, that Trump had decided to go through with the attack. Finally, let’s say, again hypothetically, that Trump or his team had briefed Biden about the attack before launching it.

What would Biden have done?

We know Biden would have opposed the strike. He didn’t even agree with the strike that took out Qasem Soleimani, the thuggish Iranian general responsible for so many American deaths. Biden accused Trump of “throwing a stick of dynamite into a tinderbox.” ...
Therefore, I believe that in the hypothetical situation I’ve described, Biden would have tried to undermine the contemplated attack on Iran’s nuclear facility by leaking word of it. That’s assuming that members of the Trump administration didn’t first do the leaking.

Therein lies a problem for those urging Trump to brief Biden during the transition period. ...

IMO, briefing Biden on ANY major action requiring secrecy all but guarantees a leak from Joe or his peeps aimed at undermining or preventing the planned action. OTOH, if Biden will be the next President .....

Biden's campaign lies and past actions engender significant reality-based distrust.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: CAN TRUMP TRUST BIDEN ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM FULLY BRIEFED?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 08:25:01 pm »
In the middle of this coup?

Sometimes these questions answer  themselves......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 08:29:29 pm »
Funny that this question is being asked since the Obama purposely fed Trump false intelligence information before taking office.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 12:27:48 am »
I would give the biden regime NOTHING before the Electoral College votes on December 14th.

And if they elect biden, I STILL wouldn't give him and his handlers anything more than absolutely necessary or required.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 12:35:45 am »
No one can trust Biden..he blurted out about the huge vote fraud operation that was in the works..luckily for him the press never reported it.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34