Author Topic: Oregon Gov. Kate Brown urges residents to call cops on shutdown violators  (Read 389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, November 22, 2020

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown wants residents to call the police on their neighbors over violations of the state’s latest coronavirus shutdown, which includes a six-person limit on in-home gatherings.

The temporary “freeze,” which went into effect Wednesday, restricts indoor at-home and social gatherings to six people from no more than two households, with no exceptions for Thanksgiving dinner get-togethers.

In a Friday virtual interview with KGW-TV, Ms. Brown agreed that Oregonians should contact authorities if they see their neighbors hosting more than six people.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/22/oregon-gov-kate-brown-urges-residents-to-call-cops/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Oregon Gov. Kate Brown urges residents to call cops on shutdown violators
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 02:41:51 pm »
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, November 22, 2020

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown wants residents to call the police on their neighbors over violations of the state’s latest coronavirus shutdown, which includes a six-person limit on in-home gatherings.

Seig Heil!!!! der Gouverneur
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 02:44:01 pm »
Seig Heil!!!! der Gouverneur

Is that Latin for UP YOURS @catfish1957  :laugh:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 02:51:33 pm »
There is a strain of politician in this country much more dangerous than the covid-19 virus.  Kate Brown is one example.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 03:13:05 pm »
She should set up a hotline so we can spam it, like we did with DeBlahBlah.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: