Author Topic: Pride Religion Ordained By White Liberals Taking Black People And America Straight To Hell  (Read 286 times)

Online mountaineer

Whitlock:  Black Pride Religion Ordained By White Liberals Taking Black People And America Straight To Hell
 by Jason Whitlock
 about 16 hours ago
The objection is to the culture, not the people. The objection is to the people manipulating and controlling the culture, not the people being manipulated and controlled.

The puppet masters want you to read my words as a rebuke of black people. It’s a rebuke of the puppet masters, the organizers of the “Unapologetically Black Olympics” that I referenced last week in columns that explored comedian Dave Chappelle’s Saturday Night Live monologue.

I am repulsed by the people who have worked tirelessly for more than 400 years to convince black people that our skin color is our most prized asset and defining characteristic. This conceit originally led to our physical enslavement. It has now led to our mental enslavement.  ...

The root of my disdain is biblical. Sixty years ago, the hallmark of black culture was religious faith. It carried us through slavery, Jim Crow segregation, lynching and was the power source of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Civil Rights Movement.

In 1965, political sociologist Daniel Patrick Moynihan authored what would come to be known as the Moynihan Report, a study of The Negro Family: The Case for National Action. Written to influence President Lyndon Johnson’s policies regarding America’s black-white racial dilemma, the 16,000-word Moynihan Report spelled out the devastating impact of 350 years of racial oppression on the black family. It predicted that the growing matriarchy defining black culture would undermine the progress of black people in a Western society built for patriarchal families.

Today, the Moynihan Report reads like a biblical prophecy. ...

White liberals have convinced black people to take God out of the equation and replace Him with Barack Obama, LeBron James, Dr. Harry Edwards, Colin Kaepernick, Black Lives Matter and all the other approved symbols of unapologetic blackness. 

I object to this insanity. Love of my skin color is not America’s salvation. Random white people loving me is not the key to my happiness, freedom or success in this country. ...
Read entire article at OUTKICK

Accompanying image
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Jason Whitlock lost his gig at ESPN for not being leftist enough.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

If the rumors are true ESPN is about to lose its gig.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

That shouldn't surprise anyone after all these years. That is what ALWAYS happens to a prominent black man or woman that starts to "get uppity" and talk about leaving the "Dim Plantation" to become a Free American.

ALWAYS.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 02:57:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mountaineer

That shouldn't surprise anyone after all these years. That is what ALWAYS happens to a prominent black man or woman that starts to "get uppity" and talk about leaving the "Dim Plantation" to become a Free American.

ALWAYS.

Anyone who doesn't fit the Left's narrative is subject to what we now call "cancel culture".
The hell of that is the Left doesn't care one way or another about anyone, except to use them a a prop, a poster child, or someone to sit in the choir and shout "Yowsa!" and "Amen!" when the Left is spewing its evil.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Smokin' Joe wrote (accurately):
"Anyone who doesn't fit the Left's narrative is subject to what we now call "cancel culture".
The hell of that is the Left doesn't care one way or another about anyone, except to use them a a prop, a poster child, or someone to sit in the choir and shout "Yowsa!" and "Amen!" when the Left is spewing its evil."

There's only one way that this is ever gonna end, Joe.
You know what "that way" is as well as I do.
Think it's ever gonna happen...?  (at least in our lifetimes)

Offline aligncare

"Anyone who doesn't fit the Left's narrative is subject to what we now call "cancel culture".
The hell of that is the Left doesn't care one way or another about anyone, except to use them a a prop, a poster child, or someone to sit in the choir and shout "Yowsa!" and "Amen!" when the Left is spewing its evil."

If you’re talking about segregating the races, the leftists in social engineering departments of taxpayer funded universities already gone there. Only thing, it not a lateral move. There’s a a strain of malignant black supremacism undergirding the separation.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who doesn't fit the Left's narrative is subject to what we now call "cancel culture".
The hell of that is the Left doesn't care one way or another about anyone, except to use them a a prop, a poster child, or someone to sit in the choir and shout "Yowsa!" and "Amen!" when the Left is spewing its evil.

@Smokin Joe

Or as I like to say,"Useful tools,useful fools"!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The serial killer in me smiles.

Can I have my neutron bombs now?

In either way, it is calculated.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Rats love a Negro stuck on the plantation. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

If they keep asking for it, sooner or later they'll get it. Communists only back off to regroup, so if they want to negotiate, push the advantage and end it. If it comes to that, the wrap up will have to be so close to Biblical in nature, that the spectre of Marxism will never again rear its head.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If they keep asking for it, sooner or later they'll get it. Communists only back off to regroup, so if they want to negotiate, push the advantage and end it. If it comes to that, the wrap up will have to be so close to Biblical in nature, that the spectre of Marxism will never again rear its head.

@Smokin Joe

Never happen. We are dealing with semi-humans,and wanting something for nothing is ingrained in humans at the genetic level. It takes a little intelligence to realize that is nothing more than a greedy fantasy,but sadly,there is a percentage of every population group that wants to believe that Santa is real.