Author Topic: Sidney Powell: Major Developments in Key States and much more  (Read 501 times)

Offline Slide Rule

Sidney Powell: Major Developments in Key States and much more
« on: November 18, 2020, 02:39:56 am »

Major developments in key states | Sidney Powell

https://youtu.be/zMDtOtGFrYg

PARAPHRASED COMMENTARY FROM POWELL ON THE ELECTION AND DOMINION SOFTWARE VOTING

Sidney Powell a former Federal Prosecutor.

MACHINE SPEC
Allow staff to ADJUST TALLY based on based on review of scanned ballots.​

BACKDOOR TO SYSTEM
Even worse as there is a backdoor to the system so it could be manipulated by anyone who could access through the back door.​

DELIBERATE FEATURE
System back door.​

HIGH RANKING MILITARY OFFICER
Signed affidavit from Venezuelan who was briefed on the system by the provider.​
So Hugo Chavez would never lose another election and he won every single election.​
This has world wide consequence besides multiple state fraud.​
Exported system to Argentina, other S American countries, and then brought it to the US.​
It is a foreign country no matter how you look at it as foreign interference in our elections.​
Our votes were eventually counted in Barcelona Spain or Frankfort Germany on foreign servers.​

COMMENTARY
It is absolutely stunning is the effort being mounted against getting truth out on this.​
Every tech, media, social media, scads of global corporations who have been doing business with dictators installed with this rigged election system.​
This has gone on for decades and the corruption is world wide and is going to upset countless elections across this country and around the world.​
We may do that in order to get rid of the corruption.​

NEXT
We can add a FRAUD claim to any of the states where litigation has already been filed as soon as we organize our material.​
Witnesses are coming forward every day that are fed up with the corruption in DOMINION in the States, Counties across the country,​
There is an amazing number of people who want to stop this that are absolutely fed up with it.​
There is also a young guy from Dominion itself that Powell hasn't put out yet.​
The founder of DOMINION admitted publicly that he can change a million votes with no problem at all.​
Powell will tweet out the video later.​

WHISTLE BLOWER.
He was a high ranking military officer, very close to Hugo Chavez, absolutely disgusted with what he has seen and participated in.​
He was at meetings where it was fully briefed and wants the US not to fall prey to the same corrupt tactics that were used in Venezuela.​
Currently he resides in the US.​

GENERAL
There is no way these programs could have been run around the world without the CIA​
Powell wants the CIA Director fired.​
Every country has done this to do what it wants to do.​
Government interference in elections against the will of the people.​
We will get to the bottom and see that Trump had a landslide of nearly 80 million votes.​
The glitch in the system was that Trump had so many more votes than they calculated in advance that their algorithms couldn't perform​
those things they performed and make up the vote count. ​
Trump received hundred of thousands of votes more than they planned so that is why they had to stop the counting and come up with​
a way to back fill Biden or destroy votes for Trump.​
People are scared and lives have been threatened.​
We are talking about trillions of dollars of world wide wealth​

Newsmax TV

1.34M subscribers

Lawyer Sidney Powell provides insight into election irregularities, potential illegal actions and more - via 'Greg Kelly Reports.'
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Sidney Powell: Major Developments in Key States and much more
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 03:02:23 am »
I like Sidney, but this feels like a primrose path we're on.  In the end, we'll know the level of the fraud, but ultimately the courts will take trump down.

Only lawyers think the courts are NOT a crap shoot.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 04:00:58 am »
I like Sidney, but this feels like a primrose path we're on.  In the end, we'll know the level of the fraud, but ultimately the courts will take trump down.

Only lawyers think the courts are NOT a crap shoot.

If any of that is true those in power will do anything, literally anything, to stop it from being exposed. So it is highly unlikely any of this will see the light of day.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 04:20:28 am »

I feel the mood. Definitely not rock. Old old time.

Everything's Coming ...

https://youtu.be/s62MrU8mHx4

Recommended

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 04:10:09 pm »
If it makes it to the SCOTUS thank god for Sidney Powell, and ACB (Yes that is how I intend to refer tot he woman that replaced RBG, get over it).
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2020, 02:06:06 pm »
If it makes it to the SCOTUS thank god for Sidney Powell, and ACB (Yes that is how I intend to refer to the woman that replaced RBG, get over it).

Sidney Powell is a force of nature. Intelligence, persistence and integrity seem to be her strongest areas.
Oh, I think she never sleeps. She has been on many interviews the last couple of days and each is interesting.
I think she would enjoy leading a team arresting some key treasonous clods. Trump should make that happen.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 02:07:06 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 02:39:45 pm »
Big News!  Tomorrow.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 09:10:26 pm »
Sidney Powell is a force of nature. Intelligence, persistence and integrity seem to be her strongest areas.
Oh, I think she never sleeps. She has been on many interviews the last couple of days and each is interesting.
I think she would enjoy leading a team arresting some key treasonous clods. Trump should make that happen.

Sidney Powell is a national treasure!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao