Author Topic: Ron Perlman: ‘I Feel Like Lindsey Graham Is Ripe for an A** F**king’  (Read 859 times)

Offline mountaineer

He was in "Son's of Anarchy". Never saw it myself, but I know others that enjoyed it.
Oh Yes, I saw ads, but wasn't interested enough to watch.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I just don’t get these hard edged and woke shows Netflix and others are pushing. Hey, call me old fashioned but I enjoy Doris Day and Cary Grant films.

@aligncare

You are not old-fashioned,you are ancient-fashioned.

You do know there are things like films with color these days,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

You are not old-fashioned,you are ancient-fashioned.

You do know there are things like films with color these days,right?

Yes, and when the Andy Griffith Show went color, I stopped watching. It just wasn’t the same (well, that and Don Knotts left) Harrumph!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just don’t get these hard edged and woke shows Netflix and others are pushing. Hey, call me old fashioned but I enjoy Doris Day and Cary Grant films.
I was pretty much on the outside looking in with friends growing up, their parents long time Americans who had already forgotten where their freedoms came from let alone what they had lost. My parents didn't play rock, it was classical and vocalists like Lanza, Sinatra and the like and movies were different from what my friends and their parents usually watched. I have a pretty good collection of Cary Grant, Doris Day, Danny Kaye, Bob Hope and others of the era that are my go to when I get fed up with current politics and the insanity going on not to mention the surplus of crap that passes for entertainment today. I guess my soul is a good twenty to thirty years older than its shell.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bette Midler Tells Kayleigh McEnany to ‘Go F**k Yourself’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/18/bette-midler-tells-white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-to-go-fk-yourself/

They can't speak without using the *F* word... 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/18/bette-midler-tells-white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-to-go-fk-yourself/

I feel sorry for the nursing staff if she ever has to be a patient in a SNF.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Makes it easier for her double digit IQ fellow leftists to understand. Limited vocabularies and all.

Online libertybele

Makes it easier for her double digit IQ fellow leftists to understand. Limited vocabularies and all.

You are absolutely correct; the so-called "Hollywood Elite" with all their millions, obviously didn't strive much to get an education!  I'd say possibly many of them "prostituted" themselves in one way or another to acquire their fame and fortune.  We have the DC swamp creatures and the Hollywood swamp creatures (describing them as "elite" is too kind of a title). 

The alarming attribute of both of these groups is that they are so filled with hatred; not only for our President but for all Americans who supported him, and who believe in our flag and our Constitution.  It is frightening that they have all learned that they can take their money and buy whatever and whomever they want.  I find that appalling and disgusting!

It is one thing to support a different candidate and quite another to spew such vile words at the President of the United States or to a Senator.  They have no moral consciousness or even common decency toward another human being. 

From famous athletes, movie stars, singers and other entertainers, these people are what are youth are flocking to and looking up to! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You are absolutely correct; the so-called "Hollywood Elite" with all their millions, obviously didn't strive much to get an education!  I'd say possibly many of them "prostituted" themselves in one way or another to acquire their fame and fortune.  We have the DC swamp creatures and the Hollywood swamp creatures (describing them as "elite" is too kind of a title). 

The alarming attribute of both of these groups is that they are so filled with hatred; not only for our President but for all Americans who supported him, and who believe in our flag and our Constitution.  It is frightening that they have all learned that they can take their money and buy whatever and whomever they want.  I find that appalling and disgusting!

It is one thing to support a different candidate and quite another to spew such vile words at the President of the United States or to a Senator.  They have no moral consciousness or even common decency toward another human being. 

From famous athletes, movie stars, singers and other entertainers, these people are what are youth are flocking to and looking up to!

@libertybele

You give them more credit than they deserve. The truth is they are nothing but whores,pimping themselves out in the hope of getting "just ONE more starring role!" in some big-budget movie or tv series.

It makes no difference to them if they are supporting Mother Teresa or the Nazi woman Elsa-something that used to use the skin from murdered prisoners in a concentration camp to make light shades. As long as THEY get a job and some more fame,it's all the same to them.

In FACT,it's insulting to whores to call them whores.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!