Author Topic: BLM protester seen assaulting Trump supporters at 'Million MAGA March' ID'd as journalism student: r  (Read 454 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BLM protester seen assaulting Trump supporters at 'Million MAGA March' ID'd as journalism student: report

A woman caught on video was recognized as 29-year-old Brittany S. McAlister
By Julia Musto | Fox News

A Black Lives Matter protester who was caught on video assaulting supporters of President Trump at Saturday's "Million MAGA March" is reportedly a journalism student at Howard University.

Brittany S. McAlister, 29, was filmed purportedly punching and kicking men and women several times over the course of the Washington, D.C. event, according to reporting from The Post Millennial.

In one incident, McAlister allegedly kicked an unconscious man who had been knocked out by 39-year-old Kenneth Wayne Deberry. Deberry was one of four people the city's Metropolitan Police Department arrested for disorderly conduct.

McAlister has yet to be arrested, according to a recent press release from the department.

President Trump later retweeted the video.

In another clip, McAlister appears to be running up and punching a woman in the back of the head. She then runs in the opposite direction.

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
BREAKING: The wanted suspect seen assaulting people after Saturday's pro-Trump rally in D.C. is Brittany S. McAlister, a journalism student & BLM activist. Read my exclusive report co-written w/@MiaCathell:

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/maga-protest-dc-trump-support-blm-journalist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This will probably get her a free pass and A's on all her exams at good old Howard.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
These attacks are but a prelude as to what's to come...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I was looking for Matt Bracken's essay/article on their deployment structure, but I thought It was on westernrifleshooters.com--which has been blocked by wordpress. The censorship continues.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

This will probably get her a free pass and A's on all her exams at good old Howard.
She will certainly get an A in chickenshit aggression.

Offline dancer

Nothing new.  Some of these terrorists have been professors and teachers.  Love it when they get exposed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was looking for Matt Bracken's essay/article on their deployment structure, but I thought It was on westernrifleshooters.com--which has been blocked by wordpress. The censorship continues.

@Smokin Joe

How is Matt? Still in Floriduh?

Somehow we lost contact several years ago.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

How is Matt? Still in Floriduh?

Somehow we lost contact several years ago.
Apparently alive and well, and AFAIK, still in FL.The wordpress site westernrifleshooters.com has been shut down by wordpress, but I found a video of him here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TThpn3IhoNw  I haven't been in touch with him directly for a few years (not since I left TOS).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis