Author Topic: Obama’s Second Memoir Doubles Down On His Divisive, Arrogant Smear That Disagreeing With Him Is Raci  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Obama’s Second Memoir Doubles Down On His Divisive, Arrogant Smear That Disagreeing With Him Is Racist

Trump was just the harbinger of a new and diverse national sentiment growing against the identity politics, cancel culture, and government abuse the Obama administration used to tear the nation apart.

By Dana Loesch
November 17, 2020

Former President Barack Obama has written not one but two memoirs about himself, the second out this week, which I’m calling “Everyone Who Disagrees with Me is Racist, Part II.”

His first memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” was a showy substitute for record and experience at the start of his first presidential term; his second memoir is meant as a defense of his two presidential terms, which were repudiated by the election of Donald Trump and the flow of minority voters away from the Democratic Party. Republicans built a big tent these last four years, while Democrats became older and whiter, and Democrats recognize this as a threat to their influence.

According to Obama, the nation that legitimately elected him as its first black president became racist when they refused to vote for the elderly, white Hillary Clinton. Even though black unemployment is lower under Trump — every demographic saw the same, with wages and benefit increases across the board — everyone who disagrees with Obama does so not because his policies are illogical or his arguments straw man; it’s because everyone else is a bigot.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/17/obamas-second-memoir-doubles-down-on-his-divisive-arrogant-smear-that-disagreeing-with-him-is-racist/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 05:40:48 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34