Author Topic: Sidney Powell: the bravest, smartest, fiercest, patriot in America  (Read 611 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Sidney Powell: the bravest, smartest, fiercest, patriot in America
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2020, 10:56:23 pm »
Yep.  The warnings from Powell are intended to get those criminals that participated in this fraud to consider the consequences of their actions and to slow down the certifications.

Yep...also, to hope a few of them bolt up in bed in the middle of the night...look for a whistle in the junk drawer.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 11:39:22 pm »
American presidential elections do not have "do-overs".

Nor, for that matter, do the overwhelming majority of elections in which fraud was discovered.

It's completely ridiculous to compare what happened in Florida in 2000 to what just happened last November 3rd. That's like comparing a private plane crash landing into a barn vs. two commercial jets flying into the twin towers of the World Trade Center.

Even if the elections in, say, just Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan are found to have been disrupted by significant instances of fraud, there aren't going to be "new elections ordered".

At the very most, there will be a recount and validation of the ballots received on November 3rd. Good luck on getting that done before December 8th, on which the state slates of electors must be certified for the upcoming Electoral College on December 14th.

And that also assumes that the "recount" will be done in good faith with a sufficient number of observers from our side.
I hear it ain't goin' that way down in Georgia.

So... short of the numbers changing to Mr. Trump's favor in a recount (which will only come about if many thousands of "biden votes" can be disqualified), I see no pathway forward that will otherwise change the results.

The ONLY other option I can see is if the state legislatures of the states involved move to set aside the election results on the evidence that they were tainted and corrupted (and hence the end totals cannot be trusted to indicate what the actual vote "of the people" was). The state legislatures could then send their own slate of electors to the Electoral College.

Who would care to predict the legislatures that will do this...?

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

I'd like to "see our reality" lead to a reversal of fortune for Mr. Trump, and I'm as much of a supporter of his accomplishments as anyone else here.
But... in accordance with "the credo"... I just can't.

I hope to be proven wrong.
But I call 'em as I see 'em... and that's the way I see it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2020, 11:44:55 pm »
Right.  I understand the necessity of getting all those duckies in a row.   But I'm a Sag.... and I've never been "good" at being patient (can't help it... it's in the sign... Pandora syndrome).    :laugh:

And rightly so. This showboating has little to do with court, and more to do with ginning up drama in public. If it were about court, and the case were strong, I doubt there would be much for showboating at all.

Online libertybele

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2020, 11:48:01 pm »
And rightly so. This showboating has little to do with court, and more to do with ginning up drama in public. If it were about court, and the case were strong, I doubt there would be much for showboating at all.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2020, 11:51:37 pm »
American presidential elections do not have "do-overs".

Nor, for that matter, do the overwhelming majority of elections in which fraud was discovered.

It's completely ridiculous to compare what happened in Florida in 2000 to what just happened last November 3rd. That's like comparing a private plane crash landing into a barn vs. two commercial jets flying into the twin towers of the World Trade Center.

Even if the elections in, say, just Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan are found to have been disrupted by significant instances of fraud, there aren't going to be "new elections ordered".

At the very most, there will be a recount and validation of the ballots received on November 3rd. Good luck on getting that done before December 8th, on which the state slates of electors must be certified for the upcoming Electoral College on December 14th.

And that also assumes that the "recount" will be done in good faith with a sufficient number of observers from our side.
I hear it ain't goin' that way down in Georgia.

So... short of the numbers changing to Mr. Trump's favor in a recount (which will only come about if many thousands of "biden votes" can be disqualified), I see no pathway forward that will otherwise change the results.

The ONLY other option I can see is if the state legislatures of the states involved move to set aside the election results on the evidence that they were tainted and corrupted (and hence the end totals cannot be trusted to indicate what the actual vote "of the people" was). The state legislatures could then send their own slate of electors to the Electoral College.

Who would care to predict the legislatures that will do this...?

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

I'd like to "see our reality" lead to a reversal of fortune for Mr. Trump, and I'm as much of a supporter of his accomplishments as anyone else here.
But... in accordance with "the credo"... I just can't.

I hope to be proven wrong.
But I call 'em as I see 'em... and that's the way I see it.

That's they way I see things as well.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2020, 11:58:35 pm »
This web site will be gone and many of us will be dead or in jails within a year.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2020, 12:00:38 am »
This web site will be gone and many of us will be dead or in jails within a year.

I wouldn't go that far but we're definitely gonna be looking back on these as the good ol days.

Online libertybele

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2020, 12:20:56 am »
Quote from: rustynail link=topic=420142.msg2328428#msg2328428 date=160565751
[/quote

Unfortunately, any website remotely considered conservative being shutdown is a distinct possibility.  Look at what just happened to FOX, overnight it's become trash -- did they see the writing on the wall and turned tail in order to survive? Beck predicted that there would be absolutely no conservative news source and he was right and that is why he went off on his own -- I am hoping that Levine, Hannity, and Carlson will join him.  There are a few others, but they have be silenced. Last I heard Michelle Malkin was attacked and I haven't heard a word out of her since.  No commentaries.

Even at that will they prevent people from subscribing to his network?

As for people going to jail -- that also is a possibility; especially if the U.N. becomes involved in the demise of our Republic.

As for people getting killed -- also a possibility depending on how far Antifa, BLM and other radicals reach into the suburbs.

I was hoping for that glimmer of hope that I saw to twinkle, but it's all but extinguished.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2020, 12:44:06 am »
Unfortunately, any website remotely considered conservative being shutdown is a distinct possibility.  Look at what just happened to FOX, overnight it's become trash -- did they see the writing on the wall and turned tail in order to survive? Beck predicted that there would be absolutely no conservative news source and he was right and that is why he went off on his own -- I am hoping that Levine, Hannity, and Carlson will join him.  There are a few others, but they have be silenced. Last I heard Michelle Malkin was attacked and I haven't heard a word out of her since.  No commentaries.

Even at that will they prevent people from subscribing to his network?

As for people going to jail -- that also is a possibility; especially if the U.N. becomes involved in the demise of our Republic.

As for people getting killed -- also a possibility depending on how far Antifa, BLM and other radicals reach into the suburbs.

I was hoping for that glimmer of hope that I saw to twinkle, but it's all but extinguished.

Nah. Never happen. OANN will rise instead. Google, Twitter, and Facebook are dissing half the population or more... Do you really suppose that all those angry people will just disappear?

There will continue to be Conservative representation. Even if it get knocked back to cheat sheets of IP addresses on bandit websites because they are blocking DNS. But it won't be that... Bitchute will rise... Parler and MeWe will rise... The folks being denied make a massive profit margin for someone somewhere else.

For Pete's sake, all the power of the US government and all the tech giants have done all they could to prevent music and video piracy and have not been able to put a dent in it. How the hell is it otherwise with anything else on the internet?

All y'all are moping about nothing.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 12:45:18 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2020, 05:24:05 am »
She was on TV and radio shows All day yesterday.  When does she do all this great work?
--------------------------------
When she's not running off at the mouth; which, by the way, ain't often!!!