Author Topic: Trying to Think Ahead  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trying to Think Ahead
« on: November 17, 2020, 02:06:22 pm »
November 17, 2020
Trying to Think Ahead
By Christopher Chantrill

Of course, I believe that Donald Trump won the November 3rd election fair and square and he should use every legal means to prove it.

But, it seems to me that we are not going to get out of the present cold civil war until the American people teach the Democrats a lesson they will never forget. At least until next time.

Here’s what I don’t understand. I thought that all the smart people agreed with Judis and Teixeira about The Emerging Democratic Majority of women, minorities, young people, and professionals. So who needs to game the vote, Democrats?

So why do they need bushels of Dominion votes in four Democrat cities -- Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta -- to win Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia? Why the thirty-year effort of the Dems to relax the rules on voting, from Motor Voter to the present vote-by-mail?

Why is it necessary to game the vote -- even steal an election?  Why is it necessary to hound a duly-elected president with a Special Prosecutor and goose up an impeachment over a phone call, and blast him throughout the COVID-19 epidemic? Why is it necessary to call your opponent’s systemic racists 50 years after the civil rights acts? Why is it necessary to censor social media, bearded @jack? Why is it necessary to hide Hunter Biden’s influence peddling? I thought you guys already owned the future.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/trying_to_think_ahead.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Trying to Think Ahead
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 02:12:35 pm »
Christopher Chantrill is engaging in extreme wishful thinking.