Author Topic: Fmr. CIA Dir. Brennan says if VP Pence ‘had a spine’ he’d remove Trump via 25th Amendment  (Read 403 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by   Liz George November 16, 2020

Former CIA director John Brennan said Vice President Mike Pence and Cabinet members should use the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump from office prior to January 20, 2021, adding that a lot of damage can be done in the 70 days until Inauguration Day.

“He’s still the president of the United States. And is he going to carry out these vendettas against other individuals? As you pointed out, Chris Wray or Gina Haspel or others. It is clear Donald Trump is trying to exercise the power because he can. And he is going to settle scores,” Brennan told CNN’s Chris Cuomo on “Cuomo Prime Time” last week. “But I’m very concerned what he might do in his remaining 70 days in office. Is he going to take some type of military action? Is he going to release some type of information that could, in fact, threaten our national security interests? I think people need to be looking very carefully at what he’s doing. Unfortunately, Republicans in Congress continue to give Donald Trump a pass.”

Cuomo asked the former CIA director if he believes something can be done to stop President Trump from doing “anything he wants to do” in the next 70 days.

Brennan responded by taking a shot at Vice President Pence, as well as President Trump’s cabinet, saying if they had “an ounce of fortitude and spine and patriotism” they would seek to remove the President from office.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/11/fmr-cia-dir-brennan-says-if-vp-pence-had-a-spine-hed-remove-trump-via-25th-amendment/

Offline skeeter

May the Lord smite the crap out of this *&^% and all those like him.

I mean it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I mean it.

:amen:  So do I.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Geesh!  Does anything ever come out of his pie hole that isn't all Götterdämmerung crap?  He sounds like a Wasabi Imam.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Brennan is sweating.

He feels the Kraken coming and he would have to cut off Hillary's head to stop it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 02:23:15 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Brennan responded by taking a shot at Vice President Pence, as well as President Trump’s cabinet, saying if they had “an ounce of fortitude and spine and patriotism” they would seek to remove the President from office.

If the Department of Justice had any integrity or patriotism,
Brennan and all of his accomplices would have been in prison years ago.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If life was fair Epstein would have killed Brennan
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

This has been one of Hate-Trumpers' wet dreams since at least December 2016. :tongue2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I mean it.
:amen: :0001: From your lips to God's ears.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

I mean it.
:amen: