Author Topic: Trump Going Into Beast Mode  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Going Into Beast Mode
« on: November 16, 2020, 04:42:25 pm »
Trump Going Into Beast Mode

“Dissident Donald” will be rising now for real.

By Ilana Mercer
November 15, 2020

It was November 7. Fox News had just called the election for Joe Biden. A fellow was waxing fat about the flawless campaign run by Biden; how his own lily-white daughters were all aflutter about Kamala.

The delirious faces of network distaff were plastered all over the idiot’s lantern, as they cracked the whip to bring about compliance with the idea that here underway was a glorious election process and outcome.

The truth is that the messed-up Biden campaign worked because it targeted a coalition of weepy white women—including those with the Y chromosome—and the rest of tribalized America. Joe and Kamala won the un-American, anti-American vote, which now appears to be the majority.

The images of the vote-counters proliferating on the Internet mirrored the same constituency: minorities, white men with sunken chests and that angry, radical-professor, Antifa demeanor, joined by mountainous women with the signature tumbleweed hair. Pictures are not proof of misconduct, but Trump’s America seems scarce or nowhere apparent in the country’s vote-counting covens.

As expected in the Kamala Harris Administration, Kamala opened the victory celebrations. Parsed, here is the vice president-elect’s victory speech: Blacks. Browns. Latinas. People of Color. My Mother. Minorities. Me, myself and I. (My white husband? Nope!) Racism. Everywhere. Systemic.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/15/trump-going-into-beast-mode/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump Going Into Beast Mode
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 04:48:53 pm »
The Biden campaign “worked” because it was fraudulent.

And it remains to be seen if it worked at all.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 05:36:24 pm »
The Biden campaign “worked” because it was fraudulent.

And it remains to be seen if it worked at all.

It worked because it framed the election exactly as Trump intended - as a referendum on the man rather than his policies.   A majority of us like the policies,  and are revolted by the gracelessness of the man.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 05:44:57 pm »
It worked because it framed the election exactly as Trump intended - as a referendum on the man rather than his policies.   A majority of us like the policies,  and are revolted by the gracelessness of the man.

Bullshit. Get your nose out of the Washington Post. Trump is a gracious man, always has been. What he wasn’t was receptive to the graft and corruption of the political system, that enriches the players at the expense of the citizens. So you wanted Trump to play nice with that? That wasn’t his raison d’être. He was elected to fight that, not embrace and coddle it.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 05:49:44 pm »
Kamala Harris may be a lot of things but constitutionally qualified for the office of President or Vice-president isn't one of them!  Not by any stretch of the imagination!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 06:03:52 pm »
It worked because it framed the election exactly as Trump intended - as a referendum on the man rather than his policies. 

I am so sick of your bleep lies!

Just contrast the two conventions ... one (yours) had one topic:  "Orange man bad", the other (ours) spoke not only of policy, but spoke to the affect they've had on working Americans.  Interwoven presentations spoke of the plans for the future ---underpinning "the best is yet to come".

Every damn Trump rally itemized his policies keeping the promises he made and the policies coming in his second term.  POTUS also drew the contrast between his and the Biden policies.

Maybe you need to find another hobby, you damn troll.

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 06:20:29 pm »
 you damn troll......seems there is always one.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 06:43:30 pm »
Bullshit. Get your nose out of the Washington Post. Trump is a gracious man, always has been. What he wasn’t was receptive to the graft and corruption of the political system, that enriches the players at the expense of the citizens. So you wanted Trump to play nice with that? That wasn’t his raison d’être. He was elected to fight that, not embrace and coddle it.
-------------------------------------
Another of your chronic misrepresentations; as Trump's precise label is salacious,
and never, ever gracious, which his Mother knew in her bones!!!
* a bully throughout his early school days who was sent to military reform school,
   yet never changed his attitude or behavior.
*  a disgracefull Vietnam draft dodger who called WW1 veterans "losers & suckers".
*  a chronic bankrupt.
*  a womanizing abuser and hustler.
Plain people chose to affirm most Republicans on 11/3 which is why they may yet
gain control of Congress. Also they sent "stable genius" a Lima Charlie message;
"GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE"!!!!!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2020, 06:50:22 pm »

Try an original thought. Stop spamming the site with hoary cliches.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 06:54:16 pm »
I am so sick of your bleep lies!

Just contrast the two conventions ... one (yours) had one topic:  "Orange man bad", the other (ours) spoke not only of policy, but spoke to the affect they've had on working Americans.  Interwoven presentations spoke of the plans for the future ---underpinning "the best is yet to come".

Every damn Trump rally itemized his policies keeping the promises he made and the policies coming in his second term.  POTUS also drew the contrast between his and the Biden policies.

Maybe you need to find another hobby, you damn troll.

Sadly whats good for the country and what is good for the GOPe aren't necessarily the same things.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 08:23:25 pm »

Yes, I love the graciousness of the Dems.   :3:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2020, 08:25:13 pm »

:bingo:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2020, 11:13:03 pm »
Ms. Mercer:
"The truth is that the messed-up Biden campaign worked because it targeted a coalition of weepy white women—including those with the Y chromosome—and the rest of tribalized America. Joe and Kamala won the un-American, anti-American vote, which now appears to be the majority."

Regardless of the implications for the American Republic in the face of a stolen election with widespread cheating...

...to accept Ms. Mercer's premise above (which I do) bespeaks of a worse future ahead.