Author Topic: James Woods exposes dozens of local news shows reading from the same (Biden) script  (Read 425 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 16, 2020
James Woods exposes dozens of local news shows reading from the same (Biden) script
By Thomas Lifson

It’s no secret that I admire James Woods for his insight, artistry, and vigor. His Twitter account (I don’t yet see him on Parler) is a continuing source of inspiration for its concise, often humorous, commentary on the political scene.

He’s done it again!

This time, with a video that very effectively raises the chilling reality that local TV news across the country has been coopted into dutifully mouthing the same scripts, written to indoctrinate the public with leftist propaganda. In this case, beware of “disinformation” (from you know who), cloaked in self-righteousness. By combining the voices of multiple TV broadcasters on their respective stations into a chorus, with a collage of their images, this tweet exposes a genuine scandal in an impactful way.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/james_woods_exposes_dozens_of_local_news_shows_reading_from_the_same_biden_script.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The real question and issue is not all of them repeating the same words, but...

... who is WRITING the scripts that they recite...?

Offline Hoodat

I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, but there's a conspiracy.  And these 'independent journalists' [sic] don't even make an attempt to dress it up.  They read the Dem talking points verbatim.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, but there's a conspiracy.  And these 'independent journalists' [sic] don't even make an attempt to dress it up.  They read the Dem talking points verbatim.

*YAWN*

Yeah, but that's nothing new... They've all been picking script right off of AP in black and white for years and years. In video media that would be Sinclair. Even the meme is old news... Seen it before many times.

Offline roamer_1

From 7 years ago on Conan:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1