Author Topic: LEAKED EMAIL PROVES TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT ANTIFA STARTING CIVIL WAR!  (Read 105 times)

rangerrebew

LEAKED EMAIL PROVES TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT ANTIFA STARTING CIVIL WAR!
dan
November 14, 2020

Most people, by and large, get on with their lives and interact with people no matter what their political views are.

I have a guy that lives across the street from me that from all accounts voted Biden. I try to talk to him about doing something right but other than this one character flaw he’s a good guy.

He’s also sensible enough to realize that you are never going to agree with everyone on everything and he told me, a Biden supporter mind you, that if anyone ever screwed with my Trump flag he would be the first to call the cops on them.

If only every liberal had that much sense.

Catherine Herridge from CBS News posted on Twitter about a series of emails from July about the violence in Portland Oregon, that had been leaked to CBS news from the Department of Homeland Security, that showed President Donald J. Trump was right to call Antifa an organized group.

https://theinformedamerican.net/leaked-email-proves-trump-was-right-about-antifa-starting-civil-war-2-2-2/?utm_source=BS-M-4&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:8264515&utm_campaign=TI%20American%2011-16

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: LEAKED EMAIL PROVES TRUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT ANTIFA STARTING CIVIL WAR!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 01:57:06 pm »
Yesterday's News.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: