Author Topic: Could Nancy Pelosi get the boot?  (Read 892 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Could Nancy Pelosi get the boot?
« on: November 15, 2020, 04:42:07 pm »
November 15, 2020
Could Nancy Pelosi get the boot?
By Monica Showalter

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been looking miserable lately, and for good reason.

In what should theoreticaly be her season of jubilation, supposedly ousting President Trump, she may well be looking at her own ouster, too.

The House election results are still rolling in, and all are bearing bad news for her supposed House majority.

According to RealClearPolitics, the score stands at 221 House Democrats, and opposition 209 Republicans. Democrats have (so far) lost 9 seats and unseated no Republicans. Republicans, meanwhile, have gained 8. Apparently Joe Biden had absolutely no coattails, which is weird stuff in a presidential election, unless maybe something funny was going on.

Five races have yet to be tallied, two in California, one in Iowa, one in New York and one in New Jersey. All show the Republican, so far, ahead, or else unexpectedly close and in the running to overtake. California's 21st district, won by ballot harvestors in 2018 by Democrat T.J. Cox, now shows Republican David Valadao, an authentic farmer who held the seat earlier, ahead by 50.6% to Cox's 49.4, with now 99% of the ballots counted, presumably even from Kern County, which encompasses Bakersfield, where leftists were supposedly abundant. Yeah, it could flip. But it might not.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/could_nancy_pelosi_get_the_boot.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Could Nancy Pelosi get the boot?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 04:46:20 pm »
No.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 05:10:43 pm »
No.

Agreed.  She's a vengeful bitch, and will steamroll anyone who tries to unseat her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 05:25:47 pm »
Excellent article.
Yes. Pelosi is a lame duck. The squad 'hates her' as a loony old bat out of the silent film era.
She tried to set up a banquet for the new incoming Reps in order to establish herself as the Queen bee of the house. The squad put a stop to that immediately.

Republicans obviously despise her as a TDS insane, thoroughly corrupt hyper-partisan with no common sense.
Her fanatical HATE of anything Trump related has caused her to avoid or sabotage several initiatives beneficial to America/Americans and beneficial to the Democrat Party as a whole. Instead she squandered two years of congressional time like a hamster on a wheel pursuing a personal vendetta against President Trump with a fake impeachment that culminated in nothing at all. At one point, by her own insane idea of extortion, she tried to put herself in charge of the Senate.

It is impossible to deal with her because she views herself as the anointed Queen of America, more powerful than POTUS. As such, in her mind, she has no need to negotiate or compromise on anything ever.

There is no path for her to keep her seat. She has no support from anybody, except maybe the old relics. And even they will cave to the New Democrats coming into Congress for fear of their own positions.

As the article says, it is possible for her to retain some dignity by stepping down. But she will never do that. The only two possibilities to get her out of the way are, either she dies or she is expelled. She will never voluntarily give up the gavel. She would literally request the gavel be put in her coffin if that was possible. I am not exaggerating.

It is more than obvious to everyone that it is way past time for her to go. But expecting rational dignified behavior from Pelosi is impractical to say the least.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 07:02:11 pm »
Excellent article.
Yes. Pelosi is a lame duck. The squad 'hates her' as a loony old bat out of the silent film era.
She tried to set up a banquet for the new incoming Reps in order to establish herself as the Queen bee of the house. The squad put a stop to that immediately.

Republicans obviously despise her as a TDS insane, thoroughly corrupt hyper-partisan with no common sense.
Her fanatical HATE of anything Trump related has caused her to avoid or sabotage several initiatives beneficial to America/Americans and beneficial to the Democrat Party as a whole. Instead she squandered two years of congressional time like a hamster on a wheel pursuing a personal vendetta against President Trump with a fake impeachment that culminated in nothing at all. At one point, by her own insane idea of extortion, she tried to put herself in charge of the Senate.

It is impossible to deal with her because she views herself as the anointed Queen of America, more powerful than POTUS. As such, in her mind, she has no need to negotiate or compromise on anything ever.

There is no path for her to keep her seat. She has no support from anybody, except maybe the old relics. And even they will cave to the New Democrats coming into Congress for fear of their own positions.

As the article says, it is possible for her to retain some dignity by stepping down. But she will never do that. The only two possibilities to get her out of the way are, either she dies or she is expelled. She will never voluntarily give up the gavel. She would literally request the gavel be put in her coffin if that was possible. I am not exaggerating.

It is more than obvious to everyone that it is way past time for her to go. But expecting rational dignified behavior from Pelosi is impractical to say the least.

She's got two years left.    2022 is going to be the Mother of Red Waves as they are all swept aside.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 07:14:45 pm »
If you want nana to get the boot, just tell me what size is best.  :beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2020, 07:23:28 pm »
It looks like the DEMS will hold the House, but I think a member of the Squad will challenge her and she'll lose her seat.  She's a member of the old brigade and she'll be tossed aside.  It's a very good thing that the GOP has gained some House seats because I think the House is more radical than imagined.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2020, 07:42:31 pm »

She's got two years left.
I am not sure of that.
She is 80 years old and is clearly showing obvious signs of at least dementia among other issues.
People claim that she is drunk. That she is an alcoholic. Maybe?
But her addled behavior could just be a symptom of her meds or possibly a medical condition.

Once the New Democrats are established in the house, they will find a way to get rid of her.
They want her gone NOW! I do not think they will wait two years.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2020, 07:50:31 pm »
It looks like the DEMS will hold the House, but I think a member of the Squad will challenge her and she'll lose her seat.  She's a member of the old brigade and she'll be tossed aside.  It's a very good thing that the GOP has gained some House seats because I think the House is more radical than imagined.

They'll all be wiped out in 2022 anyway.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2020, 07:59:55 pm »
@240B

I agree. She represents the "old Skool Globalists",and they are dying off rapidly.

As you point out,the "New Left Airheads" have nothing but contempt for her because she passes none of their "purity tests",and THEY represent the future,not the past.

As for "loyalty",don't make me laugh. Pelosi ruled through terror,not reason.

Even the older Dims are now living in fear of AOC and her cabal of terrorists. They want to stay in office until the day they die,not be put out on the street by some younger Global Marxist,and there is no longer any such thing as "loyalty" in politics.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2020, 08:03:33 pm »
They'll all be wiped out in 2022 anyway.

@dfwgator

I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you.

After all,just like this time,WHO counts the votes will be more important that "who" voted for "who".

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2020, 09:05:35 pm »
Nope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2020, 09:11:48 pm »
But a boot up her ass... it is the American way.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online berdie

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 09:18:33 pm »
@240B

As for "loyalty",don't make me laugh. Pelosi ruled through terror,not reason.

Even the older Dims are now living in fear of AOC and her cabal of terrorists. They want to stay in office until the day they die,not be put out on the street by some younger Global Marxist,and there is no longer any such thing as "loyalty" in politics.

I've always believed the old adage..."If you want loyalty in DC, buy a dog".

Believe me, I despise Pelosi and think she is a skunk. But she was very successful and accomplished at what she did/does. The Dems might miss her. Especially if one of the Cabal takes over. I doubt that there is one of them that can hold a candle to her. The whole coalition  could fall apart. That could be a very good thing for the country. There is no doubt in my mind that the bulk of the Dems hold the same beliefs as the Cabal...but you are not supposed to say it out loud! It might cost elections. :laugh:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2020, 11:16:58 pm »
I don't expect Miss Nancy to be de-throned this time 'round.
There's no one with the chutzpa and cloak-room power to run against her.
Not yet.

But I'm kinda expectin' to see her not run again in 2022...

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2020, 12:26:26 am »

I've always believed the old adage..."If you want loyalty in DC, buy a dog".

Believe me, I despise Pelosi and think she is a skunk. But she was very successful and accomplished at what she did/does. The Dems might miss her. Especially if one of the Cabal takes over. I doubt that there is one of them that can hold a candle to her. The whole coalition  could fall apart. That could be a very good thing for the country. There is no doubt in my mind that the bulk of the Dems hold the same beliefs as the Cabal...but you are not supposed to say it out loud! It might cost elections. :laugh:

@berdie

There is in my mind. I think the "Old Guard" left are more "selfish opportunists" who took advantage of the opportunities globalism gave them,than sincere globalists.

IMHO,they don't give a damn about anybody but themselves,and if push came to shove,would sell out the DNC as quickly as the RNC if the right opportunity presented itself.

In short,they are nothing more than self-centered whores for rent.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2020, 02:34:04 pm »
Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"In short,they are nothing more than self-centered whores for rent."

I would much prefer "self-centered whores for rent" in those positions of power than committed communists.

Which is what we're going to see more and more of in the coming days...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2020, 09:06:44 pm »
But a boot up her ass... it is the American way.
A Ti Kwan Leep boot to the head  888high58888

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2020, 04:49:11 am »
Wishful thinking.  She knows where all the bodies are buried.

She will be in Congress at 100 years of age, and Speaker if she wants it should the stinking Democommies be in power in the House.

Offline AL

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2020, 10:32:57 am »
Well she's as Looney Toon's as Biden.  Considered to be a merit badge for a democrat.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2020, 04:38:24 pm »
Well she's as Looney Toon's as Biden.  Considered to be a merit badge for a democrat.

And a prerequisite by the looks of the party today.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2020, 05:05:14 pm »
Know where that boot ought to be?