Author Topic: What’s Kraken? Clarice Feldman  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What’s Kraken? Clarice Feldman
« on: November 15, 2020, 04:39:29 pm »
November 15, 2020
What’s Kraken?
By Clarice Feldman

A couple of nights ago on Lou Dobbs’s show, President Trump's (and General Michael Flynn’s) lawyer Sidney Powell suggested there was massive fraud in the  presidential election vote tabulations. She said she was about to “release the Kraken.” Lin Wood, the other most prominent Trump election counsel, suggested much the same explosion of evidence establishing the presidential vote tabulations were manipulated.

There was a  bizarre switch on election eve. As vote counting suddenly and oddly was halted in several key states, the tallies, which had shown that a substantial victory was in the offing for the President, suddenly -- and statistically impossibly -- ran up huge numbers for Biden and away from Trump. This certainly creates an impression that the shift was the result of theft.

Other indications besides the statements of these lawyers (the analyses by statisticians, the hundreds of sworn affidavits by poll watchers) who certainly would  not risk their reputations on baseless charges of such significance, suggest that the counting was seriously flawed and likely tampered with.

By whom and how the evidence of it was obtained remains unclear, but as this is likely to be a continuing issue, I’d like to share what I have been able to find through the work of numerous online commenters and researchers .

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/whats_kraken.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: What’s Kraken? Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 05:05:22 pm »
November 15, 2020
What’s Kraken?
By Clarice Feldman

A couple of nights ago on Lou Dobbs’s show, President Trump's (and General Michael Flynn’s) lawyer Sidney Powell suggested there was massive fraud in the  presidential election vote tabulations. She said she was about to “release the Kraken.” Lin Wood, the other most prominent Trump election counsel, suggested much the same explosion of evidence establishing the presidential vote tabulations were manipulated.

There was a  bizarre switch on election eve. As vote counting suddenly and oddly was halted in several key states, the tallies, which had shown that a substantial victory was in the offing for the President, suddenly -- and statistically impossibly -- ran up huge numbers for Biden and away from Trump. This certainly creates an impression that the shift was the result of theft.

Other indications besides the statements of these lawyers (the analyses by statisticians, the hundreds of sworn affidavits by poll watchers) who certainly would  not risk their reputations on baseless charges of such significance, suggest that the counting was seriously flawed and likely tampered with.

By whom and how the evidence of it was obtained remains unclear, but as this is likely to be a continuing issue, I’d like to share what I have been able to find through the work of numerous online commenters and researchers .

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/whats_kraken.html

Check our election night thread.  I clearly pointed this out.  Vote tabulation mysteriously and simutaneously stopped at about 1:30 a.m. my time in GA, WI, PA, OH, and MI  and after a 15-20 minute lull, started back trending toward Biden with a vengance. I was watching multiple screens, and found it absolutely mind boggling at that exact time every single news outlet went to a swing state map, and explained why Biden's fortunes had paths to victory in those states. 

That lull was not a just one news organization.  I was using RCP, but when I saw the stoppage, I switched around, and found them all had stopped.  Even in the most ridiculous world of randomness, this has zero plausibility of some random non-interferremce. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 05:07:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Re: What’s Kraken? Clarice Feldman
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 05:10:33 pm »
 :yowsa: The real president-elect Donald Trump, continues to open up avenues for snatching back the narrative from the media/DNC machine. They will be neutered by the constitution and powerless to stop him from winning his rightful second term.