Author Topic: Biden Campaign Operative, Texas State Senator Accused of Mail-in Ballot Fraud  (Read 310 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Biden Campaign Operative, Texas State Senator Accused of Mail-in Ballot Fraud

Witnesses allege Texas Sen. Boris Miles and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis were orchestrating a ballot harvesting scheme with help from Biden campaign official Dallas Jones.

New affidavits filed with the Supreme Court of Texas (SCOTX) Monday allege a coordinated ballot harvesting operation in Harris County.

The two testimonials specifically name state Senator Boris Miles (D-Houston) and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis (D-Pct. 1) as leaders of an election fraud scheme that involves stealing absentee ballots from nursing homes and forging voter signatures.

Another individual named is Dallas Jones, a political operative overseeing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s Harris County operation...

Excerpt: More at above link
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

Biden Campaign Operative, Texas State Senator Accused of Mail-in Ballot Fraud

Witnesses allege Texas Sen. Boris Miles and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis were orchestrating a ballot harvesting scheme with help from Biden campaign official Dallas Jones.

New affidavits filed with the Supreme Court of Texas (SCOTX) Monday allege a coordinated ballot harvesting operation in Harris County.

The two testimonials specifically name state Senator Boris Miles (D-Houston) and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis (D-Pct. 1) as leaders of an election fraud scheme that involves stealing absentee ballots from nursing homes and forging voter signatures.

Another individual named is Dallas Jones, a political operative overseeing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s Harris County operation...

Excerpt: More at above link
Hopefully off to jail they go.  Here's hoping Bubba is their cell mate.