Author Topic: Parler CEO says surge in users shows people 'tired' of social media censorship  (Read 261 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Audrey Conklin
Published 5 hours ago

Parler CEO John Matze says the social media app has had a surge in users this year because people are "tired" of censorship by prominent Silicon Valley rivals.

San Francisco-based Twitter, for example, has labeled or removed more than 50 of President Trump's tweets since Election Day, fueling criticisms from conservatives that social media platforms with largely liberal workforces are suppressing right-leaning viewpoints.

(more)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/parler-ceo-users-2020-election-censorship
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

EXCLUSIVE: Previously unknown backer of Bongino's Parler identified as conservative billionaire Rebekah Mercer

by Andrew Mark Miller, Social Media Producer
November 14, 2020 04:30 PM

The social media app Parler, partially owned by Dan Bongino, has announced that a previously unknown investor is billionaire donor Rebekah Mercer, contradicting online speculation of a nefarious foreign shadow donor.

“Parler, the rapidly growing social media platform committed to free speech, announced today that its previously unknown investor (NDM) is Rebekah Mercer, who is widely known for her dedication to philanthropy and upholding American values,” Parler said in a press release obtained by the Washington Examiner on Saturday.

Some have raised questions in recent weeks about Parler's financing and the background of the company’s CEO John Matze, including TEDxMidAtlantic’s Dave Troy, who posted a lengthy Twitter thread on Friday suggesting that the platform was backed by shadowy Russian figures.

Bongino responded to those accusations as “conspiracy theories.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/previously-unknown-backer-of-bonginos-parler-identified-as-conservative-billionaire-rebekah-mercer

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
FYI: I just tried to sign up but they insisted on my phone number.
Nope. I didn't like that. Who is going to call me? And for what reason?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

Do you have Skype @240B give me your phone number, I'll call ya, if you get me 'in the mood' I'll dance nekid for ya. 

* I won't require a Credit Card either.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 11:24:01 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
   Do you have Skype @240B give me your phone number, I'll call ya, if you get me 'in the mood' I'll dance nekid for ya.
@corbe

Nope no skype. No camera or microphone on my computer or my TV. No Alexa or anything similar.
I am a hermit recluse antisocial sociopath with mild agoraphobia. Don't use Twitter or Facebook.
You can still dance naked if you want? I won't tell.