Author Topic: 'Million MAGA March'  (Read 1822 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Million MAGA March'
« on: November 14, 2020, 08:22:12 pm »

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: 'Million MAGA March'
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 08:23:53 pm »
How President Trump Surprised 'Million MAGA March' Participants

Trump supporters across the nation are gathering in Washington, D.C. and state capitols throughout the country for the "Million MAGA March." The goal is simple: to show their support for President Donald Trump and make it clear they don't trust the outcome – thus far – of the 2020 election.

President Trump decided to surprise his supporters by driving through the crowd. And it clearly invigorated them:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/14/watch-president-trump-surprises-patriots-at-dcs-million-maga-march-n2580094
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 08:31:55 pm »

Maybe it’s my glasses but where are all the people? I see ants.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 08:56:59 pm »
WATCH: ‘Anti-Fascist’ Assaults Black Trump Supporter at MAGA March in D.C.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/14/watch-anti-fascist-assaults-black-trump-supporter-at-maga-march/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 08:59:27 pm »
WATCH: ‘Radical Revolution Changes the World B*tch,” BLM Protester Shouts to Trump Supporters in DC
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/14/watch-radical-revolution-changes-the-world-btch-blm-protester-shouts-to-trump-supporters-in-dc/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 11:02:35 pm »
BREAKING: Antifa mob assaults Trump supporters including children in Washington DC
Footage depicts a small girl assaulted
November 14, 2020 5:42 PM

A group of Antifa militants have assaulted a number Trump supporters in Washington, DC, on Saturday. These incidents occurred just as thousands of Trump supporters flocked to the nation's capital, in protest of the election.

The "Million Maga March" was overwhelming peaceful as thousands gathered in the capital, and even had a visitation by the President himself. As the day continued, activists began appearing and agitating attendees.  ...

The most disturbing piece of footage depicts a family being attacked by Antifa. A mother is seen attempting to flee the area with her small daughter. He daughter is eventually thrown to the ground in the middle of a fight.  ...More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 11:12:49 pm »
BREAKING: Antifa mob assaults Trump supporters including children in Washington DC
Footage depicts a small girl assaulted
November 14, 2020 5:42 PM

A group of Antifa militants have assaulted a number Trump supporters in Washington, DC, on Saturday. These incidents occurred just as thousands of Trump supporters flocked to the nation's capital, in protest of the election.

The "Million Maga March" was overwhelming peaceful as thousands gathered in the capital, and even had a visitation by the President himself. As the day continued, activists began appearing and agitating attendees.  ...

The most disturbing piece of footage depicts a family being attacked by Antifa. A mother is seen attempting to flee the area with her small daughter. He daughter is eventually thrown to the ground in the middle of a fight.  ...More
What kind of 'mother' would bring a little girl into a volatile political protest prone to violence!?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 11:25:57 pm »
I support the people who marched, but seriously - who didn't know the left would respond violently? Definitely no place for a small child.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 11:37:17 pm »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 11:38:52 pm »
Mollie  @MZHemingway
For what it’s worth, DC seemed welcoming and peaceful to the massive #maga rally. I did witness a white middle age Biden supporter in Del Ray, VA, neighborhood violently rip a Trump sign from a woman’s hands. Same neighborhood where @SteveScalise
 was shot by anti-Trump activist .
6:36 PM · Nov 14, 2020·

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 11:57:21 pm »
What kind of 'mother' would bring a little girl into a volatile political protest prone to violence!?

@240B

The type of mother who would JUSTIFIABLY have good reason to believe both she and her daughter would be safe from attack.

I have to be honest. Given the number of Trump supporters there and the number of ANTIFA activists starting trouble,I honestly don't understand why any of the ANTIFA crowd are more than a smear on the sidewalk by now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2020, 12:04:27 am »
Epoch Times reporting *tens of thousands*....more like several million..
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2020, 12:04:32 am »
@240B

The type of mother who would JUSTIFIABLY have good reason to believe both she and her daughter would be safe from attack.

I have to be honest. Given the number of Trump supporters there and the number of ANTIFA activists starting trouble,I honestly don't understand why any of the ANTIFA crowd are more than a smear on the sidewalk by now.
I was wondering that too. However based on experience, when Antifa and MAGA fight, MAGA gets arrested and Antifa walks.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 12:05:43 am »
@240B

Since the Floyd incident there has been rioting in major cities, attack on St. Johns, barriers around the WH toppled, attacks on our police force and in some places our police force dismantled and along with this several times, there have been assaults on Trump supporters trying to enter rallies ....so IMHO it was absolutely irresponsible for a mother to bring a child to a "march" knowing full well the threat of BLM/Antifa still exists and the riots still continue.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2020, 12:07:55 am »
Epoch Times reporting *tens of thousands*....more like several million..
I believe the official number was 200,000. Those on the ground say closer to 500,000.  :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2020, 12:10:55 am »
Pics of rally (CNN)

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2020, 12:11:34 am »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2020, 12:12:06 am »
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2020, 12:34:56 am »
Since the Floyd incident there has been rioting in major cities, attack on St. Johns, barriers around the WH toppled, attacks on our police force and in some places our police force dismantled and along with this several times, there have been assaults on Trump supporters trying to enter rallies ....so IMHO it was absolutely irresponsible for a mother to bring a child to a "march" knowing full well the threat of BLM/Antifa still exists and the riots still continue.

@libertybele

IF there is any danger of that or any other little girl being attacked,blame the Pro-Trump crowd for allowing it to happen. After all,they must outnumber the ANTIFA crowd by at least 100 to 1.

If *I* had a little girl and had her at a rally and someone attacked her,you can bet everything you own that VERY bad and painful things will happen to that attacker,REGARDLESS of any consequences that might be headed my way.

You can also count on the fact that if I were on the jury of anyone charge for assaulting an ANTIFA member under similar circumstances,there is no way in hell the parents would be found guilty of anything.

IF this sort of thing happens at Trump rally's,it because we ALLOW them to happen. Shame on us!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2020, 12:39:33 am »

Maybe it’s my glasses but where are all the people? I see ants.

Absolutely incredible!

No president in the history of this country has been able to draw such a crowd!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 12:40:32 am by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2020, 12:50:13 am »
Protesters Stomp on Trump Supporter’s Head After D.C. Rally
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/11/14/leftists-mob-stomps-on-head-of-trump-supporter-in-dc-rally/

@mystery-ak

This happens because WE allow it to happen.

The police do NOT exist to protect "We,the people". The police exist to protect the system that pays their checks and furnishes them with medical care and a retirement fund.

Any DC cop that steps out of line and defends a pro-Trump demonstrator will be fired because their bosses sympathize with ANTIFA. It really IS that simple.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2020, 12:53:18 am »
I was wondering that too. However based on experience, when Antifa and MAGA fight, MAGA gets arrested and Antifa walks.

@240B

You don't have to wonder. All you have to know is if the city you are in is ruled by a pro-left political leadership or not.

Once you know that,you have your answer.

The police,ALL police everywhere,exist primarily to protect the people who pay their salaries.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2020, 12:54:38 am »
@mystery-ak

This happens because WE allow it to happen.

The police do NOT exist to protect "We,the people". The police exist to protect the system that pays their checks and furnishes them with medical care and a retirement fund.

Any DC cop that steps out of line and defends a pro-Trump demonstrator will be fired because their bosses sympathize with ANTIFA. It really IS that simple.

It is unfortunate that the riots and those participating in the riots weren't stopped from the onset.  I think we might be looking at a whole different ballgame right now. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2020, 01:03:44 am »
Protesters Stomp on Trump Supporter’s Head After D.C. Rally
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/11/14/leftists-mob-stomps-on-head-of-trump-supporter-in-dc-rally/
I figured the primatives would try to pick off a few lone rally goers as they tried to return from the event.

And no, it’s not Trumps fault.

There will come a time when the prudent thing to do will be to pack, either with or without a CCW. And the city leadership will have no one to blame for the consequences but their commie selves.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 01:04:40 am by skeeter »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2020, 01:12:02 am »
The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts

PRO TIP: Singing the National Anthem is a more effective protest strategy than setting police cars on fire and stealing TVs from Target.

Video:

https://twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/status/1327678653422047234

1:23 PM · Nov 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone