Author Topic: If Anyone Can Win This Monumental Election Challenge, It's Donald Trump  (Read 67 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Anyone Can Win This Monumental Election Challenge, It's Donald Trump
By T.LaDuke | Nov 13, 2020 8:00 AM ET

We are officially into Day 10 of the post Presidential election here in The United States of America and I’m guessing we have all had some time to absorb what is happening. Most people who have followed politics for a while have not seen anything quite like this nationwide but we know the script. Democrats in counties with large cities always seem to find ballots left in closets when someone was sweeping to get those clumsy boxes out of the way. Those ballots are always found jussssssst in the nick of time to pull out the victory for someone who was in a really close election with a Republican.

Almost like Santa delivering presents early, yet it is always just for Democrats.

So, having seen this B-rated movie a number of times, I had started to resign myself to the fact that Joe Biden would be tripping into the White House on January 20th of next year and promptly forget why he was there. This was not the most pleasant of thoughts and it started to make me wonder how we had gotten here in the first place. After I chatted with my RedState compadres Brad Slager and Scott Hounsell early this week on my podcast PODCAST: Bourbon on the Rocks 1021 Talking With Brad and Scott From Red State, I took what they said and tried to process all of this on a long walk.

Ended up being a very long walk and I almost had to Uber home being I’m not a youngster anymore and Michigan falls can get kinda cold quick.

more
https://redstate.com/tladuke/2020/11/13/if-anyone-can-win-this-monumental-election-challenge-its-donald-trump-n279150?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=onsite&utm_campaign=719
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34