Author Topic: How Much Fraud Could There Be?  (Read 131 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Much Fraud Could There Be?
« on: November 14, 2020, 03:17:40 pm »
November 14, 2020
How Much Fraud Could There Be?
By Anthony J. Ciani

Many have dismissed election fraud based on claims that there is no fraud, that the amount is small and incapable of changing results, and that the amount required to change results would necessitate an easily discovered coordinated effort.  Three months ago, these same people claimed that President Trump would steal the election through fraud.  They produced nothing to back their assertions, but they could have made estimates to show the minimal capacity for fraud.  How much fraud could there be, and can it be corrected before the vote is certified?

If election officials are in on the fraud, as the news about Dominion and the exposed shenanigans imply, it could be so extreme that 90 of 100 people vote for Trump and 100 votes are certified for Biden.  There would be 90 angry people saying, “I voted for Trump,” but fraud committed by election officials is almost impossible to correct.  The FBI has election crimes branches in all of its offices, but as Richard Pilger lamented, had a 40-year-old policy of investigating fraud after certification.  Attorney General William Barr recently changed that policy, but probably too little too late.

Corrupt elections are eventually audited, forensically investigated, and proven, and people go to jail.  I have heard dozens of retired Chicago employees brag about their role in frauding Kennedy into the presidency.  The subsequent indictment of 677 officials adds credibility to their claims.  Chicago saw 100,000 fraudulent votes fabricated in the 1982 Illinois elections, thanks again to corrupt election officials who went to jail.  Philadelphia, presently at the center of attention, also has its share of corrupt election officials.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/how_much_fraud_could_there_be.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: How Much Fraud Could There Be?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 03:22:12 pm »
How much?

It is endemic. Worldwide.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 03:25:13 pm »
Just enough!  Always!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 03:28:20 pm »
Just enough!  Always!

IMO, they went a bit overboard this time. Time to call them to task. Too many cans already kicked down the road. It should end now.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 05:16:43 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 11:08:55 pm »
How much?
I sense that it's far FAR more than most people on our side realize or will acknowledge.

My take in this post:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876

Offline corbe

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 11:19:43 pm »
   I think the answer to that question is: Beyond your wildest imaginations
   After hellary's defeat in 2016, they doubled down, to be sure.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.