Author Topic: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV  (Read 60368 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Share what Cyber's Not Listening To Part IV
« Reply #275 on: March 30, 2021, 09:45:40 pm »
   Just listened to both sides (on Vinyl), my few neighbors are at work.  I'm really struggling to top that but the silence is getting to me.

Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Excellent.  Best cover ever. Paul Simon even called Draiman to congratulate him on doing such a fantastic job!  I absolutely love this version.  First time I heard it, I was in the Best Buy parking and the song came on and I was so blown away that I had to stay and listen and have listened to it off and on ever since.

Watched an interview of Draiman, they wanted him to speed up the song, but he insisted on slowing it down, and in the interview he said he surprised himself with notes of intensity that he had never reached before.

Indeed this version is awesome!!!!!  If you're neighbors are at work crank that baby up @corbe
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 09:51:55 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #276 on: March 30, 2021, 11:08:37 pm »
Small Faces  -  Itchykoo Park

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #278 on: April 01, 2021, 12:12:14 am »
Mighty Mo Rodgers - Picasso Blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T93fWSWsTWg
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #279 on: April 01, 2021, 01:41:23 am »
Blue Oyster Cult  -  Then Came the Last Days of May

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Online corbe

« Reply #282 on: April 03, 2021, 01:52:01 pm »
Lake Street Dive - Making Do [Official Music Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4dR4YjGPg
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #283 on: April 03, 2021, 07:13:52 pm »

Cheap Day Return (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6zYLXB3eOc

Offline libertybele

« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2021, 11:46:57 pm »
Guarantee @Cyber Liberty isn't listening to this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MdOYG4SZjM

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline skeeter

« Reply #286 on: April 03, 2021, 11:58:24 pm »
Cyber might be listening to this song but he's (probably) not watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZvl2aqIyNg
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 11:59:11 pm by skeeter »

Online corbe

« Reply #287 on: April 06, 2021, 03:28:54 pm »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2021, 11:33:45 pm »
Cool Town Woman ☆ Tony Joe White HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9mKGr-8e9o

Online corbe

« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2021, 12:12:54 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2021, 10:31:48 pm »
Deep Purple  -  Hush

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2021, 09:22:13 pm »

@Texas Robin just told me that 'I'm swimming in the deep end now' (concerning our relationshit' and with a lifetime committal phobia that statement disturbs me on so many levels.  I just took a Valiun while loading my pipe.

Mando Saenz - The Deep End (Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7L3Bchp8I

I always understood that G_d takes care of Alcoholics and Fools and since I'm cut from both cloths, I should be oK, but it does concern me, somewhat.

Online corbe

« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2021, 02:41:18 am »
   My pittance: play her some Don Henley.

Don Henley Everybody Knows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvj9r2bZ0QA

@Texas Robin

Online corbe

« Reply #294 on: April 16, 2021, 06:40:55 pm »
Christian Willisohn - Blues In My Bottle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwt6edSnXk4

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #296 on: April 19, 2021, 11:53:33 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0GPo7GkPk

And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird!  For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

Revelation 18:2-3

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #297 on: April 23, 2021, 05:53:17 pm »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #298 on: April 23, 2021, 09:33:43 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #299 on: April 24, 2021, 01:20:46 am »
I'm some what of a Kelly Clarkson fan as I think she has a beautiful  and powerful voice.  In this instance, this is the worst cover I have ever heard of "My Way".  I think she was off key and it was pretty bad.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzYkreeSWD0